plans for the weeeeekend

leemond2008

I'm a bit of a loner, see two friends once a week, mine and the other halves family and work colleagues. That's about it and for me its brill. Other people just annoy me and get in the way.

In terms of people I regularly see I only have about 12 friends plus of course family on top. So I guess some would class me as a loner, **** it who cares.

You have a very dim view of what a loner truly is then. If its reassurance about yourself from others then.... Wow! 12 friends?! That's like, loads! How do you find the time to stay in touch with them all?

Ugh.

Oh, and how do you finish the hand shandy BTW? Always bizarrely, randomly enquiring but never forthcoming yourself.

• Like 1

I'm a bit of a loner, see two friends once a week, mine and the other halves family and work colleagues. That's about it and for me its brill. Other people just annoy me and get in the way.

Same here, I have two best friends (both are VTers, also), but many other friends I used to have, I have drifted apart from, which was down to me. I'm just not into the whole clubbing scene anymore, and all of my other friends were/are, so I would rather see the people I really care about, than go somewhere where I'm just waiting for it to close so I can go home.

just back from Green Man, Generally awesome, definitely need to make this a repeat enterprise. Sharon van Etten is just delicious. William Tyler the random discovery of the weekend - acoustic and electric guitar sets, no vocals but bloody lovely to listen to, best served with a relaxing afternoon.   Now need to sleep, I have a job interview at 3!

friday night im doing naff all, but saturday me and some mates are getting the 10 o'clock train  to the villa. be in the pub for 11 then after the game were heading into brum for the night. sunday will be recovering and looking after the kids as the missus is going on a drinking sesh in brum in the day time. bank holiday monday we will take the kids out somewhere.

friday night im doing naff all, but saturday me and some mates are getting the 10 o'clock train  to the villa. be in the pub for 11 then after the game were heading into brum for the night. sunday will be recovering and looking after the kids as the missus is going on a drinking sesh in brum in the day time. bank holiday monday we will take the kids out somewhere.

Fairly tame by your standards mate!  :)

• Like 1

Not a fan of people - so a loner? Not that there is anything wrong with being a loner of course

jonno what's wrong with London? It's a great city, the only reason I won't go back is the cost. 

I enjoyed the few days I had off and did various 'touristy' things I've always intended to do, but as you say, considering I'm trying to save for a house and spunked £400 over the course of three days it was time to chill out and watch the football.

Interesting thoughts on the people comments though - it's obviously not ideal and I'm definitely not one of these people who will go to a place simply under the premise it is busy or full of people (maybe it's why I enjoy living on the IOM!), but I consider it more of an inconvenience than a reason not to go out.

Â