Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

I've been playing split screen Survival/Special Ops possibly more than the Multiplayer, mainly because of my housemates. both modes are absolutely awesome.

We finally managed to survive a wave 24 three riot-shield juggernaut-er. Intense.

We should get on it.

Deal. Underground, that bus stop bit: 2 sentries, a delta squad, riot shield squad, an LMG each... ought to do it.

So I went anf got this today. got back put it in, 'server not available. please try later'.

what a piece of shit.

so I go campaign, and thats shit. what aload of dump.

I wish you would bloody shut up.

Go back to battlefield and stop bothering us people that actually want to play MW3 !!!!

:winkold:

Had my first pop at Survival mode yesterday, I can see that being a shit load of fun with some mates. Got quite far thanks mostly to turrets, then got butt-**** by two juggernauts.
I got to 28 on one of the maps in France, but I forget it's name. Resistance? I'm not sure.

It led to a pretty epic battle between 5 Riot Shielders, a shitload of troops and 3 juggernaughts. Sadly, only one Riot Shield man survived. :cry:

You have some pretty intense moments since with two of you you have your own little squad and 2 sentries.

Its dog shit.

Fart heat sensors? 2nd **** chance? gay more mines? do me a **** favour, why IW put those **** retard things in i'll never know.

The maps are tiny.

The guns kill you in 2 hits, no matter where from, because lets face it, the furthest distance you'll be from anyone is 3ft.

Every game on the same map is the same.

The lag is game breaking. How many times do you watch kill cam and think 'I wasn't doing that', or 'i was behind cover when i died!'.

The community is as charming as ever.. Why dont they ban people with clan names like "nigz", "paki" etc? Its disgraceful.

Its too expensive for what is (and dont tell me otherwise) MW2 with a few "new" (extremely similar) maps. And it will only get MORE expensive..

But what I really hate, is that this game has made BF3 a shitter game than what it would have been had this piece of shit not existed. Why? It's because DICE - the proverbial good guys developing - have been told by EA (electronic assholes) to make the game "a bit more like COD".. So, what is a legendary franchise... has had to take a quality hit, to cater for the **** thick retards who like COD.. The maps are smaller, there are more choke points and maps that have been designed, have been designed for Rush - because it more closley resembles this piece of dog dump.

Its a glorified reflex game.. there are better ones on the internet, for free..

Well done everyone, keep buying them, I'm sure they'll get better with time.. I cant wait till it dies on its arse, then hopefully some good games will be produced, and other games will stop trying to be like this abomination of a franchise.

Its dog shit.

Fart heat sensors? 2nd **** chance? gay more mines? do me a **** favour, why IW put those **** retard things in i'll never know.

The maps are tiny.

The guns kill you in 2 hits, no matter where from, because lets face it, the furthest distance you'll be from anyone is 3ft.

Every game on the same map is the same.

The lag is game breaking. How many times do you watch kill cam and think 'I wasn't doing that', or 'i was behind cover when i died!'.

The community is as charming as ever.. Why dont they ban people with clan names like "nigz", "paki" etc? Its disgraceful.

Its too expensive for what is (and dont tell me otherwise) MW2 with a few "new" (extremely similar) maps. And it will only get MORE expensive..

But what I really hate, is that this game has made BF3 a shitter game than what it would have been had this piece of shit not existed. Why? It's because DICE - the proverbial good guys developing - have been told by EA (electronic assholes) to make the game "a bit more like COD".. So, what is a legendary franchise... has had to take a quality hit, to cater for the **** thick retards who like COD.. The maps are smaller, there are more choke points and maps that have been designed, have been designed for Rush - because it more closley resembles this piece of dog dump.

Its a glorified reflex game.. there are better ones on the internet, for free..

Well done everyone, keep buying them, I'm sure they'll get better with time.. I cant wait till it dies on its arse, then hopefully some good games will be produced, and other games will stop trying to be like this abomination of a franchise.

So am I correct in thinking that this game isn't really your cup of tea?

yeah, it is, you're right. Its a game thats grossed $650m in its first week. Its broke box office records for first week trading and that includes films, music, entertainment.

But I like games, im a casual gamer. I just think I hate my friends that love it so much and slate BF3.. Making me buy it and realising I just spunked 45 (of my not so hard earned) quid on a map pack.

and the reviewers - who slate other titles for being the same as their predecessors - **** love it.. jesus christ.

:lol: its a retards game! This is a better game

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

elastic banding and the amount of yobby chavs makes me want to punch my fiancee in the face, just because she's sat next to me.

I really wish some people in this country would just die.. of full blown aids.

For the second time now my rank got reset. Lost 3 levels (back to 59). Why does this happen? It's at random as well. Really **** annoying.
Don't dashboard then. :P

To be safe, when you're done playing back out of multiplayer entirely. It seems to reset back to your last time playing.

For the second time now my rank got reset. Lost 3 levels (back to 59). Why does this happen? It's at random as well. Really **** annoying.

To be safe, when you're done playing back out of multiplayer entirely. It seems to reset back to your last time playing.

What do you mean by dashboard? Do you mean going to the dashboard and turning it off from there before quitting multiplayer entirely?

What do you mean by dashboard? Do you mean going to the dashboard and turning it off from there before quitting multiplayer entirely?
By dashboarding I meant when you're having a bad game, if you go to dashboard without quitting it doesn't record your kills, deaths, losses etc. A lot of people do it if the match making has put you on a ridiculous team, I won't deny that I don't.

The problem seems to be turning off your xbox/going onto the dashboard/an internet disconnection may reset everything back to your last play session. When you've finished playing, quit out of the multi player party right back to the main menu. It shouldn't happen then.

Not happened to me as of yet thankfully. I'm sure it will though.

Started to find my way in this now, or maybe I was just getting lucky in lobbies for the night, but I had some pretty awesome games with the Striker/PP90. And playing Domination too.

Just gotta avoid the spawns entirely, I'm starting to know when to get away from everything, which was difficult before with the spawns.

By dashboarding I meant when you're having a bad game, if you go to dashboard without quitting it doesn't record your kills, deaths, losses etc. A lot of people do it if the match making has put you on a ridiculous team, I won't deny that I don't.

The problem seems to be turning off your xbox/going onto the dashboard/an internet disconnection may reset everything back to your last play session. When you've finished playing, quit out of the multi player party right back to the main menu. It shouldn't happen then.

Not happened to me as of yet thankfully. I'm sure it will though.

Started to find my way in this now, or maybe I was just getting lucky in lobbies for the night, but I had some pretty awesome games with the Striker/PP90. And playing Domination too.

Just gotta avoid the spawns entirely, I'm starting to know when to get away from everything, which was difficult before with the spawns.

Oh, I never do that. However, sometimes I won't quit back out into the main menu before switching the console off, so I'll try that.

Â