Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Tough one to call, I can see us winning as easily as I can losing, a lot of this depends on what Olbyion team turns up, the one that on their day can give the top teams a great run for their money or the one that gets turned over easily by crap teams. On paper and taking into account we are at home I think we should be looking at three points from this one.

If Mcleish plays a 4-4-2 diamond formation like against Wigan we will win. If he lines up with the coma inducing 4-2-3-1 crap again with Gabby and Hesky either side of Bent we will lose.

Unfortuantly I have a horrible feeling he will do the later :(

2-1 :)

I was sickened by our defeat at their place last season. Their fans were a bit cocky until we finished above them, as usual.

Me too, we deserved at least a point from that game and we out-sang them all match. The w*****s only piped up once they scored. It was hilarious how they thought they'd finish above us though. Nearly boys, nearly...

Home defeat
I swear you predict the opposite of what you really think. Whenever you predict a loss it actually makes me more confident and vice versa. :lol:
I swaer you say something similar about every prediction I make in these threads

Home defeat
I swear you predict the opposite of what you really think. Whenever you predict a loss it actually makes me more confident and vice versa. :lol:
I swaer you say something similar about every prediction I make in these threads
No I don't. In fact, that's the first time I've ever said anything like that. :?

Routine 2-0 home win, Gabby 41, Bent 67

We have too much class for Olbyion

'Too much class?' Mmmm.

This could very well be the first game where AM starts to loosen his colar with an almighty lump stuck in his throat from the realisation that relegation could be staring him in the face again.

Defeat.

I'd love to see him make a few changes:

------------------- Given -------------------

Hutton ---- Cuellar - Dunne ---- Warnock

------------------- Clark --------------------

-------------------------- Delph ------------

---------------- Ireland ---------------------

Bannan -------------------------------- Gab

-------------------- Bent --------------------