Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Collins is still injured so Clarke will continue to start I assume.

Good.

Ridiculous statement. Yes, he does pump it long way too much, but we quite clearly struggled without him in the team last week defensively, and we shipped 4.

We would have struggled no matter who had played!

Not denying that, but we conceded two really soft goals from set-pieces.

This isn't a pop at tour resident European Cup winner above, but it is strange how the "I don't care about Albion" card is played all the time - that is until we beat them and we see dummy-spitting that puts Wolves fans to shame.

Personally, I detest the Villa and I won't be happy until someone sends the bulldozers in. Arrogant, deluded bunch in general.

we are way overdue an away win against these smug arrogant divs, hopefully its this season.

I think for me the fact that we didn't play Villa often is partly why I hate them so much.

With the Villa fans I know, most of them are from the Black Country for a kick off, and only support Villa because they were the only midlands premier league team when they grew up. Most of them only go to the occational matches and think they know everything there is to know about football. They expect to be in the top six every year and if they don't turn teams like 'little West Brom' over they think it's the end of the world. They blame everyone else apart from themselves, they are cockey with no reason to be and if you ever pull them up on something they pull out the European Cup card.

People of my age still and always class you as our main rivals and the club we hate. not the Dingles .It is and always will be you. I remember Tony Brown telling a story at a forum about when he signed for the Albion he was told to sign for us he had to hate the Villa, the Dingles are just a distant neighbour who get on your nerves.

For me (50 next birthday) the Villa game will always the big one

Villa have always attracted trophy hunters & when they don't do anything they stay away!

The villa WERE a big club but the last time they won anything Dick Turpin was the coach driver!

You only sell out for Take That

If we win

Makounsgrin: 'Where are all the haters now, our glorious start to the season continues, look what happens when you actually support the team'

If we lose

Makounsgrin: 'I guess all the haters and boo boys are happy with this result, Its still been a decent start to the season'

I predict one of these quotes or something similar on either page 1 or 2 of the 'ratings and reactions' thread. Its boring as the bloke obviously doesnt go to the games and is a wind up merchant.

If we win

Makounsgrin: 'Where are all the haters now, our glorious start to the season continues, look what happens when you actually support the team'

If we lose

Makounsgrin: 'I guess all the haters and boo boys are happy with this result, Its still been a decent start to the season'

I predict one of these quotes or something similar on either page 1 or 2 of the 'ratings and reactions' thread. Its boring as the bloke obviously doesnt go to the games and is a wind up merchant.

Hilarious about as ridiculous as what actually happens.

Villa win: The opposition was shit, we were lucky, we didn't deserve it.

Villa lose: Board out, MacLeish out, we're getting relegated, sell to a multi billionaire, Randy doesn't care about us, we're terrible.

Thanks for singling me out though with a post on poster, I assume that's ok now?

I go to plenty of games and see the above every single time, just have to shake your head.