The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Alex Ferguson and many others might hold AM in high regard. I know they do because he's a thoroughly decent, fair, hard working man.

However being nice as a manager, isn't necessarily the best of qualities to have. You have to be prepared to get down & nasty to motivate some players.

Fergie's legendary hairdrier at half time............ MON's aloof behaviour keeping people on their toes et al.

AM is just too nice if you ask me.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex Ferguson and many others might hold AM in high regard. I know they do because he's a thoroughly decent, fair, hard working man.

However being nice as a manager, isn't necessarily the best of qualities to have. You have to be prepared to get down & nasty to motivate some players.

Fergie's legendary hairdrier at half time............ MON's aloof behaviour keeping people on their toes et al.

AM is just too nice if you ask me.

hmmmm

my friend who played for him at blues would not agree with you at all on the decent and fair man line at all. Neither would quite a few of our first team.

Don't agree AM is too nice , as a nice person maybe , but as a manager no , I'm sure he's given the players a Alex ferguson , it's been obvious players haven't played because of eck punishing them , then saying they are injured

Is there anything at all we can thank McLeish for?

Recently, we could thank DOL for Laursen, MON for some fun times, Houllier for Bent (I guess?) but do we have anything at all we can thank McLeish for?

hmmmm

my friend who played for him at blues would not agree with you at all on the decent and fair man line at all. Neither would quite a few of our first team.

I thought it was Peter Grant that everyone dislikes?

hmmmm

your right there. Most people dislike grant, however to suggest that all the players think mcleish is nice is wide of the mark. there are a good 5 or 6 players in the first team squad who are not exactly happy with mcleish or his ideas.

Im nearly 100% sure he will go after the norwich game.

I just had a dreadful thought... What about if McLeish convince's RL to give him another season, and uses the darren bent injury as an excuse..I dont think words could not describe how distraught I would be. I can't go through another season of this, Please Randy make it end. Enough torture.

There's not even half an hour between these two posts. Are you bipolar?

Yes. When It comes to AM and Villa I feel that way.

Is there anything at all we can thank McLeish for?

Recently, we could thank DOL for Laursen, MON for some fun times, Houllier for Bent (I guess?) but do we have anything at all we can thank McLeish for?

Well, I guess McLeish's tenure will make everything that comes after this look better than it actually is.

hmmmm

your right there. Most people dislike grant, however to suggest that all the players think mcleish is nice is wide of the mark. there are a good 5 or 6 players in the first team squad who are not exactly happy with mcleish or his ideas.

Ahhh, the poor lambs.....

hmmmm

Ahhh, the poor lambs.....

I never understand this sarcasm. You can earn a million pound a year, if your manager is a rocket polisher or you don't like his ideas, you won't **** graft for him. Money is irrelevant!

I absolutely despise this man. I really do. However, this will surely be his last day in charge?

Hope not if it means poyet replaces him! Big eck is far better than him

I'd take Poyet over McLeish any day.

Â