The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aparently an ad in tommorows birmingham mail - calls for him to be sacked. - but according to the daily mail its headed 'we told you so' - not sure about this - we don't want to get into a battle of wills with Lerner.

I sometimes wonder if he appointed Mcleish to spite us - after the stick and subsequent illness of houllier

Aparently an ad in tommorows birmingham mail - calls for him to be sacked. - but according to the daily mail its headed 'we told you so' - not sure about this - we don't want to get into a battle of wills with Lerner.

I sometimes wonder if he appointed Mcleish to spite us - after the stick and subsequent illness of houllier

I think you can see the text of the ad on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook so if anyone can paste it here :thumb:

I shouted at him when he was blues manager as he arrived at Villa park for a game. He heard what I shouted at him but he smiled and put his thumb up.

You think thats because he knew what was coming :lol:

adverts now - it's going too far and quite frankly a waste of money. He's as good as gone - let's support the team as if we do do down I don't really fancy having such a hostile atmosphere as my memory of our last home game in the premiership

mcleishoutdayposter.jpg

SHIT IN = SHIT OUT

Utterly embarrassing. Well done to whoever came up with that for completely invalidating any actual negative points regarding McLeish's tenure.

James Nursey‏@JamesNursey

McLeish wants "siege mentality" at #AVFC Sunday. “I will probably keep my head down and let the fans concentrate on supporting the players."

So hiding in the dug out again.......not doing his job he is paid for?

And some still think he is staying? :crylaugh:

I think the term is 'by mutual consent'

I want no part of this so called protest

I hope we win our next 2 games and ram it down a few throats

I've a feeling the players owe the manager big time

Ram what down whose throat!? I don't get what you're trying to say. How will two wins ram anything down anyone's throat?

Denis - you're seemingly adamant that McLeish is gone at the end of the season, so you might as well get all the money you have on him not being here next season. It's 4/7 with SkyBet. Free money!

James Nursey‏@JamesNursey

McLeish wants "siege mentality" at #AVFC Sunday. “I will probably keep my head down and let the fans concentrate on supporting the players."

So hiding in the dug out again.......not doing his job he is paid for?

And some still think he is staying? :crylaugh:

I think the term is 'by mutual consent'

With this mentality what is the point of him remaining in the job.

Ram what though down some throats? We will still have the worst home wins record in our history, still only just avoided relegation and a generally god awful season of which we've had almost zilch entertainment just game after game of not looking to win before the game has kicked off. So what exactly would be rammed down some people's throats?

I'm with CI in as far as i too want nothing to do with a protest as it will tarnish the image of the club but i want us to win to secure our Premiership status and not just to cause more friction.

Moreover, i feel Lerner has got his patsy with McLeish. Lerner alienated the fans with the McLeish appointment in the first place so he has been the catalyst to what happens on Sunday.

Tarnish the image of the club.....after what a few players did the other night, the way other teams think we are easy points and the media describing our football......you're having a laugh.

Also, who cares what other people think of us, I'd rather be successful and hated than respected and rubbish. While we may not get relegated this season, if this continues then we might next season.

Why protest against McLeish ?

Lerner appointed him

The players have let him down

Your two last points are correct, to your first question because he's not good enough to be our manager and needs to leave the club. Until he's gone, and I mean confirmed, not 'we know he's leaving' then we have to continue to let the club know we want him out

Hiring McLeish, the players acting like clowns on and off the pitch has already "tarnished" our image..

Today should be McLeish's last home game - should leave straight after Norwich away or straight after this game.

We dont play today

Ram what down whose throat!? I don't get what you're trying to say. How will two wins ram anything down anyone's throat?

That's what I was thinking as well.

Come on CI, ram what down whose throat?

Utterly embarrassing. Well done to whoever came up with that for completely invalidating any actual negative points regarding McLeish's tenure.
How is it embarrassing? The poster uses facts.

Tomorrow*

(too early in the morning)

From what i've seen from Spurs goals have been a problem but they found they the goalscoring touch last game so it could get ugly should we not defend properly (like most of the season so far)

Â