The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

If we can sell out VP for the last home game against Spurs, and each Villa fan gives just £30 to Lerner, we could afford at least £1m towards McLeish's compo. :D

McLeish out at all costs.

I gave Lerner £1040 before the season started and the prat went out and spent it on hiring McLeish and paying SHA compensation for the privilege so I'll be buggered if I give the idiot any more money to waste!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game today, its made me realise why McLeish dont play attacking football................He has'nt got a **** clue. No idea how to play an attacking striker and zero idea what to do with a creative player.

Ive just read Peter Grants Wiki. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Grant_(footballer) Remarkable resembalance to McLeishes Management. Why these pair were employed is boardering insane. Reading about them seems they should be almost unemployable!

"we created chances and were unlucky not to win against an experienced and talented Sunderland team"

you really are a massive massive cheesy bell end McLeish...

how unfortunate we are to play 19 experienced and talented teams, create chances every game and always fail to win

We were doing exactly what Hleb said a lot of the times in todays game, bypassing the midfield and hoping for the best from a Heskey flick on. Surely there is no option for Randy and co now but to sack him at the end of the season, it is just not working on the pitch and it is certainly not working with the entire Aston Villa fan-base. WTF are we doing on the training pitch?Shambolic, pathetic, idiotic, ridiculous, bonkers, f**kin shit appointment!

Shit!

We must be near the bottom of the table on current form too. Of the last 6 games played (18 points available) we have secured 3 points from 3 draws and 3 losses and we have failed to score in 3 of those games.

When is this nightmare going to be over?

When Prince Charming kisses the sleeping Princess and awakes her from her slumber.

or

When Lerner grows some and sacks the useless prick we have for a manager.

We must be near the bottom of the table on current form too. Of the last 6 games played (18 points available) we have secured 3 points from 3 draws and 3 losses and we have failed to score in 3 of those games.

1 off the bottom behind Wolves. Absolutely shocking!

Christmas next season probably. We'll stay up, AM will stay, he'll be given money that he'll more than likely waste, and we'll limp through to the mid way point in the season and Lerner will finally pull the trigger - then redeem himself by giving the job to Steve Bruce or Mick McCarthy.

Yes, this is a real fear CBV, if he sacked the idiot today I'd be terrified of who he'd hire :-\

I'd like to see the job given to Martinez or Lambert, both young managers, that would get us playing football again.

Can't really think of any more established managers that are upto scratch/would want to join us.

How bad does it have to get on the playing front for Randy to make a change? Championship football being acceptable.

Is he really that dis-interested in us that he has stopped watching? He has not been to many games this season, you could say because of personal circumstances.

Is McLeish untouchable in his eyes because he is balancing the books? Are the finances that bad that the on the pitch performance does not matter.

I believe that Randy has felt really badly burnt by the last two managerial appointments and now he just wants a yes man who is not going to rock the boat (McLeish fits the bill), and does not want to from a financial or a personal viewpoint go through the process of recruiting a manager again in the near future. I think he wants to see the academy graduates be the bedrock of the side (cheaper in wages and transfer fees), he probably feels that the McLeish being the ultimate yes man, will go into the summer asking for as little money as necessary and will continue to drive down wages.

The long and short of it, whatever the outcome of this season I just do not see McLeish moving on no matter how much we all protest. The sole custodian as he calls himself, is calling the shots and he is making the decisions from 3000 miles away with a focus on something other than Villa. Ellis would have sacked McLeish by now because he was firstly always looking to protect his own back and second turned up to every game and saw the consequences of a bad manager on the pitch.

Randy is an absentee owner and does not now have the appetite for Villa, so we will continue to drift with McLeish until he decides to show more interest or sells up.

Very sad state of affairs.

How bad does it have to get on the playing front for Randy to make a change? Championship football being acceptable.

Is he really that dis-interested in us that he has stopped watching? He has not been to many games this season, you could say because of personal circumstances.

Is McLeish untouchable in his eyes because he is balancing the books? Are the finances that bad that the on the pitch performance does not matter.

I believe that Randy has felt really badly burnt by the last two managerial appointments and now he just wants a yes man who is not going to rock the boat (McLeish fits the bill), and does not want to from a financial or a personal viewpoint go through the process of recruiting a manager again in the near future. I think he wants to see the academy graduates be the bedrock of the side (cheaper in wages and transfer fees), he probably feels that the McLeish being the ultimate yes man, will go into the summer asking for as little money as necessary and will continue to drive down wages.

The long and short of it, whatever the outcome of this season I just do not see McLeish moving on no matter how much we all protest. The sole custodian as he calls himself, is calling the shots and he is making the decisions from 3000 miles away with a focus on something other than Villa. Ellis would have sacked McLeish by now because he was firstly always looking to protect his own back and second turned up to every game and saw the consequences of a bad manager on the pitch.

Randy is an absentee owner and does not now have the appetite for Villa, so we will continue to drift with McLeish until he decides to show more interest or sells up.

Very sad state of affairs.

He will get the sack or leave by mutual consent I am pretty sure of it.

to me thats not the worry - the worry is who replaces him. Last close season was unique in the number of quality managers avaiable:-

Hughes

Jol

Benitez

Ancellotti

Curbishley

We all out of work - granted some weren't feasible. But there won't be such field available again this close season. so if out of all those we end up with Mcleish - well isn't doesn't bear thinking about - you'd consider Steve Bruce kind of a result !

Â