The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Lose to Fulham and he will be gone IMHO
Only if he is daft enough to walk - he won't get the tin tack

This ..... The only way he will go is if we get relegated. I am depressed about next season already. AM will lose us our 100% premier league status!

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got to force him out if he's still here next season.

Why wait?

Because hopefully he'll be gone by the summer.

If he is still here next season there won't be many of us left to force him out.

Season Ticket holders will leave in their droves and the casual fans will become even more casual.

Strike while the iron is hot. Don't wait until it gets even worse.

I posted this on the Whers Randy thread so as a reminder, or incase you forgot it this was from the Generals very first post on VT

I am on this Site because, like Randy, I truly care about what fans say and feel. We want to do right...we are not interested in screwing it up.
Well what do they call screwing up if this isn't the biggest fecking screw going?

I posted this on the Whers Randy thread so as a reminder, or incase you forgot it this was from the Generals very first post on VT

I am on this Site because, like Randy, I truly care about what fans say and feel. We want to do right...we are not interested in screwing it up.
Well what do they call screwing up if this isn't the biggest fecking screw going?

The way the General has treated us is really disturbing

To be on here, daily banging away with PR drivel when all was good, then to go into total hiding like some shrinking coward now all is not well is piss poor

Not what you'd expect of some military general

I wonder if when we go down this season the ticket prices will go down, would think so, and dnt think we will fill them if AM is still at the helm, also our new kit suppliers for next season who called us there marque premership club or something are shitin there pants, lol

If he manages a win next weekend it'll be luck, so im willing to join any protest after the game. Sorry lads as far as Im concerned he's had more than a chance to motivate and get our team winning.

Its annoying. He will get one lucky win and then its like hes allowed another 3-4 games of draws and shit performances.

I hate him, the club is boring. Get him out, im down for any protest now. I dont care if its on a matchday and it makes the players unhappy, when else are we going to do it? 30k people aren't just going to turn up on a Thursday evening, matchdays are the only option.

The way the General has treated us is really disturbing

To be on here, daily banging away with PR drivel when all was good, then to go into total hiding like some shrinking coward now all is not well is piss poor

Not what you'd expect of some military general

Good post. Totally agree.

I think it is obvious that the next two games will make or break our season.

Fulham at home. Never a walk over and they come to Villa Park on a three game winning streak and a new striker in form (Pogrebnyak) who has scored 5 in 3.

Personally, I think it will be another draw against Fulham and we will beat Bolton, they are simply awful, at home putting daylight between ourselves and the relegation mix.

If this turns out to be the case then it is mixed emotions. I want McLeish out, but he always seems to pull a result out of the bag to justify his crap tactics i.e. Chelsea and Wolves away. On the other hand I want Villa to win games and it would put my mind at ease that we were almost certain to stay up.

Following Fulham/Bolton the next 5-6 fixtures are horrendous. I do believe that 4-6 points from the next two games are the minimum, two draws will still leave us teetering on the edge and if the unthinkable happens, we lose both games, we will be in big trouble.

Randy has just paid for McLeish and the backroom staff to travel to America to go and meet their Cleveland Browns counterparts. Its just not the actions of someone who is set to give the manager the sack. There is also the issue that if we do sack him, who would want the job? The transfer window is shut so a new manager would be stuck with the current bunch. That is why Wolves appointed the number 2 to take charge.

Heaven help us if Grant takes charge!!!!

Isn't Roeder still here? He has the most experience of the backroom staff as an interim manager, surely?

(don't get me wrong, not a long term option)

Yep he went over to Munich to scout Olic who was on the bench!

Isn't Roeder still here? He has the most experience of the backroom staff as an interim manager, surely?

:) That just about sums us up at the moment.

:) That just about sums us up at the moment.

The incompetence of it, or the money wasted on the journey?

We all know that following Fulham's win at a piss poor Wolves today, Eck would have shat himself and is frantically working out ways of getting a 0-0.

Gah!! I'm all up for giving the job to Roeder for the remainder of the season. Surely can't be any worse!

I thought Roeder left when experiment GED was terminated

Still here and is chief scout I believe. Although a disastrous long term appointment, had a 45% win ratio at Newcastle and has previous in dragging Newcastle and Norwich away from the relegation zone. Must be better than Eck for the last 11 games?

Â