The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thinks it's a good and unbiased article. If the team had half the positivity that we have away from home we'd be top 8 at the moment without a doubt. So why are we so poor at home? Quite simple, clowns that turn-up wanting to boo players like Warnock and see McLeish fail. And to compound the problem we've now got media seeking "fans" setting up a McLeish out campaign!

I for one am fed-up of the negativity and the only thing that's keep me away from VP are the clowns who just want to see us fail.

Enjoy your protest guys and I look forward to the cringe-worthy TV and press coverage - I only hope we don't win and ruin your 15 minutes of fame.

I thinks it's a good and unbiased article. If the team had half the positivity that we have away from home we'd be top 8 at the moment without a doubt. So why are we so poor at home? Quite simple, clowns that turn-up wanting to boo players like Warnock and see McLeish fail. And to compound the problem we've now got media seeking "fans" setting up a McLeish out campaign!

I for one am fed-up of the negativity and the only thing that's keep me away from VP are the clowns who just want to see us fail.

Enjoy your protest guys and I look forward to the cringe-worthy TV and press coverage - I only hope we don't win and ruin your 15 minutes of fame.

Are you for real, no chance would we be much higher, if at all had the ground been more positive. Our home form has been poorer than our away's for years.

BTW I think the protestors are expecting us to lose so by us not winning it won't excatly 'ruin' their 15 minuts of fame, more enhance their angst.

Its a terrible article full of bullshite and false facts - at best its an apologist article for a proven awful manager that should be nowhere near a Premiership side let alone us.

And how has his "awfulness" been proven?

What gain would Mr Lansley get from defending McLeish. It's just an unbiased view that a lot of people on here can't swallow.

Not saying I agree with it, but I thought it was a better read than, 'waaah waaah, we're wubbish now, waaaaah! mcweish out, waaaah, waaaaah. he's wubbish, mcweish out waaaaah'

Its a terrible article full of bullshite and false facts - at best its an apologist article for a proven awful manager that should be nowhere near a Premiership side let alone us.

:?

Erm..relegating a Premiership side 2 times within 3 years.

He had far better resources than some last season and still relegated Birmingham via his curmudgeon shite antifootball mismanagement with his own shaped most boring side possibly ever to play in the topflight.

Hes a proven failure in 'Premeirship experience' terms.

Hes a terrible manager and should be nowhere near a Premiership side.

Hed be on the dole now if it wasn't for our utterly stupid board.

What gain would Mr Lansley get from defending McLeish. It's just an unbiased view that a lot of people on here can't swallow.

Do you think he, Matt, Tim or any of the others would be likely to be fed 'gossip' by the club for their stories if they were being a thorn in their side?

So you think they'd be able to get the access and interviews they couldn't get? How do you think interviewing the manager before a game each week would go if they'd written an article in the previous week about how dull the football is, how disorganised the players are and how poor the results are?

Come on!

He had far better resources than some last season and still relegated Birmingham via his curmudgeon shite antifootball mismanagement with his own shaped most boring side possibly ever to play in the topflight.

STILL have to judge him on his time before even he got here? He's no chance of ever winning some round

^^^

Stopped reading at mention of Leeds.

McLeish is an awful manager with proven awful record and bet your life that muppet apologist for a crap manager journalist wouldnt pay money to watch McLeish's rubbish week in and week out

You should read it all through then instead of being so one-eyed. It's a very good view from someone with no Villa emotions holding hands back.

People could point to:

Being 13th

6 wins in the league

Alan Hutton

Tactics against Tottenham

Performances against Tottenham, Manure, Liverpool, Bolton (cup) and Swansea

O'neill has more wins at Sunderland already

Relegated blues 2 in 3 PL years

Managed Rangers to a lowly 3rd for the first time ever in the SPL.

Some hard trusths to swallow!

STILL have to judge him on his time before even he got here? He's no chance of ever winning some round

WTF are you on about?

WAke up FFS

He has won 6 **** games in 24 Prem games with us.

He has won 3 games at home with us.

Have you not noticed our record this season is a mirror image of his miserable Birmingham side last season?

Honestly you McLeish apologists need to wake up.

He was a fantastically SHIT appointment and has been doing utterly shite and has a shit previous record - Hes a shit manager - who else in the Prem would have appointed him??

You need to wake up

Not saying I agree with it, but I thought it was a better read than, 'waaah waaah, we're wubbish now, waaaaah! mcweish out, waaaah, waaaaah. he's wubbish, mcweish out waaaaah'

Im with Paddywhack.

Some of you need to get your heads out of Martin O'Neills arse and open your eyes

WTF are you on about?

WAke up FFS

He has won 6 **** games in 24 Prem games with us.

He has won 3 games at home with us.

Have you not noticed our record this season is a mirror image of his miserable Birmingham side last season?

Honestly you McLeish apologists need to wake up.

He was a fantastically SHIT appointment and has been doing utterly shite and has a shit previous record - Hes a shit manager - who else in the Prem would have appointed him??

You need to wake up

:lol: Calm down

Your original 5 reasons for not wanting McLeish here was to do with his former club. That just struck me as a tad odd.

You don't want him here, fine. Nor do I actually, but my reasons are only for what has happened during his time at this club.

Im with Paddywhack.

Some of you need to get your heads out of Martin O'Neills arse and open your eyes

what's with some of the muppets on here that think the people who have not taken to McLeish are all pining for O'Neill.

It's seems to be the only thing they have to cling to when a few home truths about McLeish get pointed out. A bit sad that they keep bringing this one out. Change the record.

I for one am not a big MCleish fan, but this does not mean that I am an O'Neill fan, both have their fmajor. I have continued to support the Villa this year, but have genuine concerns about McLeish and where we wil lbe in the next couple of years.

Â