The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i base it on the number of times you are told its a sell out when it blatantly isnt, most arsenal games for example

Agree. I've seen 1000s of empty seats dotted around the Emirates and the attendance is always 60,000.

The Sky money is obviously more important than attendees. If that ever drops significantly, in the UK and abroad, there'll be a lot of belt tightening.

Looking at the newcastle side today it really was a poor result

No tiote No cabaye thats there main centre mid pairing out? They were using Perch who is a fullback and guthrie in a 4-4-2 and STILL managed to outplay us in midfield when we had Clark Petrov and Bannan as a central 3 we even had Keane dropping deep all the time yet the ball was just being hoofed over there head for the majority of the 2nd half

Agent McLeish will take us down it might not be this season but it will happen eventually if he's not given the boot

If we lose against Man City then check this out:

SHA (last season): 25 Games Played, 30 points

Villa (this season): 25 Games Played, 28 points

:crylaugh:

How can anyone defend the manager or the owner when you read things like this?

WTF is wrong with some people?

There is a good chance we will be in another relegation fight.

We have a manager who has been relegated more times than he's kept a team up.

We have certain players who seem annoyed.

A player on loan for 6 games shows more passion and fight than the rest of the team.

The attendences keep dropping.

We have an owner who is never here.

A **** shambles from top to bottom.

There is a good chance we will be in another relegation fight.

We have a manager who has been relegated more times than he's kept a team up.

We have certain players who seem annoyed.

A player on loan for 6 games shows more passion and fight than the rest of the team.

The attendences keep dropping.

We have an owner who is never here.

A **** shambles from top to bottom.

We wont be relegated.

We will just be in dunces half of table.

Agree McLeish is rubbish tho and his stats make terrible reading but not even McLeish could relegate us.

At least not this season.

Can't he? Have you seen our run in?

Yep .

Still dont think theres any chance of actual relegation.

Granted wins are as rare as rocking horse shit under this manager but theres too many even worse sides in league this season.

If McLeish ever somehow managed to relegate this squad this season - one that contains Given , Gabby , Bent etc he would go down in history as the most magnificently shittest person ever to have managed anything ever.

It would be such a fantatsically shit achievement it would have to merit some sort of state ceremony or something due to its utterly ridiculous nature

This manager can achieve the so called 'impossible' which he has shown in the past. If somebody once told me SHA would win the Carling cup I would have laughed in their face. If the same person told me Rangers would not finish in the top 2 I would have told them they know nothing about football. Now this same person is saying Villa are going down. I think its time to listen.

Im well aware of McLeishs previous form in relegations and well aware of his diabolical win ratio with us.

6 wins in 24 games is embarrasing. 3 wins at home and its now February is indeed ridiculous.

but seriously theres no real chance of relegation IMO.

But what annoys me is this squad shouldn't be in the dunces half of the league and would not be if we had appointed a better manager.

Yes the squad has faults but is not THAT bad .

No matter how detrimental McLeish is he wont relegate us this season. We'll just bumble along cira 12th- 16th . We'll win a couple against the dunces and draw a few more.

I rmber doing the BBC predictor thing and i had us finishing 15th.

Im well aware of McLeishs previous form in relegations and well aware of his diabolical win ratio with us.

6 wins in 24 games is embarrasing. 3 wins at home and its now February is indeed ridiculous.

But what annoys me is this squad shouldn't be in the dunces half of the league and would not be if we had appointed a better manager.

No matter how detrimental McLeish is he wont relegate us this season. We'll just bumble along cira 12th- 16th . We'll win a couple against the dunces and draw a few more.

You say there is no real chance of us getting relegated and then back that up by saying we finish only 3 places above relegation?

....? So that means theres 'No' chance of it happening? What if we lose just a couple of extra games here and there and the likes of Wolves etc. pick up a few extra points against decent opposition.

Im telling you now, When it comes to it, these teams below us are gonna start fighting and picking up more points because there managers will motivate them to do so. I dont see our manager instilling any confidence into our players.

If I had to liken Mcleish to anything, It would probably be Famine.

Randy has completely **** things up.

If we keep mcleish we risk going down and i dread to think what next season will bring.

On the flipside though i doubt we'd get the manager we need long term at this point in the season.

Lerner has made us an extremely unattractive option to managers. Did Doug ever do that?

You say there is no real chance of us getting relegated and then back that up by saying we finish only 3 places above relegation?

....? So that means theres 'No' chance of it happening? What if we lose just a couple of extra games here and there and the likes of Wolves etc. pick up a few extra points against decent opposition.

Im telling you now, When it comes to it, these teams below us are gonna start fighting and picking up more points because there managers will motivate them to do so. I dont see our manager instilling any confidence into our players.

Even so - At the risk of tempting fate - we have too much quality for even relegation expert McLeish to take us down THIS SEASON.

There are too many sides that are MUCH worse than us. Confidence or no confidence.

Its between the current bottom 5 as to who goes down.

As shit as McLeish has been and has been at Birmingham i still dont envisage that changing.

This should not be misconstrued as somehow me in anyway rating McLeish . I clearly don't.

But do i think we'll go down ? No.

Being stuck in doldrums of the dunces half of league with winning a measly 6 wins in 24 is enough to warrant criticism without bringing up the hypothetical of a relegation scrap. Which we are not in at moment .

Even so - At the risk of tempting fate - we have too much quality for even relegation expert McLeish to take us down THIS SEASON.

There are too many sides that are MUCH worse than us. Confidence or no confidence.

Its between the current bottom 5 as to who goes down.

As shit as McLeish has been and has been at Birmingham i still dont envisage that changing.

This should not be misconstrued as somehow me in anyway rating McLeish . I clearly don't.

But do i think we'll go down ? No.

Being stuck in doldrums of the dunces half of league with winning a measly 6 wins in 24 is enough to warrant criticism without bringing up the hypothetical of a relegation scrap. Which we are not in at moment .

I am sure the knuckle dragging inbreds across the town were saying the exact same thing last year when they were in a similar situation and were in fact above us at the time?

Too good to be relegated? That is such an arrogant statement? I am sure the barcodes thought exactly that the year they went down. A team containing Owen, Nolan, Barton, Collocini, Taylor,Enrique, Jonas etc. I bet there fans thought there would be 3 teams worse than them?

What worries me is that we seem to have become reliant on Keane in the past 3 games and when he is gone in 2 weeks we will revert back to the Heskey option!

I am truly worried AGAIN that this man can be that bad!

If we lose against Man City then check this out:

SHA (last season): 25 Games Played, 30 points

Villa (this season): 25 Games Played, 28 points

:crylaugh:

My God...

To have this man managing our famous club (one of the most successful clubs of all time with our fantastic history) is an outright disgrace

Â