The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And wow. Questions about losing the dressing room answered by N'Zogbia's latest tweet, I think.

He's got to go. He's lost the dressing room. He's never had the fans. And he doesn't have the talent.

OUT OUT OUT

Can you quote it mate?

Check the N'Zog thread.

And wow. Questions about losing the dressing room answered by N'Zogbia's latest tweet, I think.

He's got to go. He's lost the dressing room. He's never had the fans. And he doesn't have the talent.

OUT OUT OUT

Can you quote it mate?

Check the N'Zog thread.

Will do.

Sack Alex McLeish - New manager but stuck with the troublemakers.

Stick with Alex McLeish - We'll be stuck with a shit manager, shit football, possibly no troublemakers but no decent players + witness our club free falling.

Bring in Gregory. We're a club in distress and something drastic needs to be done.

Tell me you're joking?

The guy hasn't managed in the premier league for years, has failed everywhere he's been post Villa and you want him as manager?

Bring in Gregory. We're a club in distress and something drastic needs to be done.

Tell me you're joking?

The guy hasn't managed in the premier league for years, has failed everywhere he's been post Villa and you want him as manager?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Tell me you're joking?

Well it sounds just about the sort of pedigree Lerner is looking for doesn't it!!

Tell me you're joking?

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

And Gregory is the very definition of desperate.

Â