The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I gave McLeish the benefit of the doubt in the first half considering we played good football and looked like we were going for the win.

But suddenly in the second half with the subs and the fact we were sitting deep at 1-1? HE WILL NEVER **** LEARN.

The fans who defend him just because he's the manager and 'we have to back him', take your pre-sky blind dinosaur opinion and actually realise he'll take us down the longer he remains here. We'll never move forward with him. Ever. You cannot fix a turd. You cannot teach a dog new tricks. McLeish isn't worthy of this league.

Randy you clueless yank. What have you **** done?

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's almost as if he we ended the first half having played some reasonable decent stuff and looking better than the opposition and McLeish decided the second half plan was to protect what we had.

Largely hopeless in the second half, tactically negative, sitting back and inviting pressure, compounded by awful substitions that killed the shape of the team.

Gardner did ok against Wolves and would be the most natural replacement for Ireland (if he had to come off). Why does McLeish persist in drafting in players to play out of position and keeps the one player back who looked like he could make a difference when he came on.until the last five minutes.

This was far from the worst we've seen from a McLeish team but that second half was pitifully mediocre just when it looked like we were in a position to take the game to Newcastle. The man needs to go.

anyone who cant see that we need 2 new centre halves, a left back and 2 central midfielders is blind.

blame the manager all you want.

poor defending cost us 2 goals today.

Sam, I will give you a little bit of latitude as I can only presume you are 12 or something, but if you were to sit down and look at the two teamsheets I would suggest there is only one winner on paper.

The significant difference you are missing is that one team is well managed and the other................well, you work it out.

HE WILL NEVER **** LEARN.
This is the crux of the problem. He always seems to revert to the same old negative shit no matter how good we look when we're attacking. This is why he's a failure of a manager. That and the fact that he has no tactical awareness whatsoever.

McLiesh out. I'm sick of people defending him. I am a villa fan so don't start the stupid fickle comments with me. I want to see us win. If we lose I won't to lose giving it a go or to be out played by a better side. Warnock has cost us point this season all the defence have but how many point has poor management cost us? Poor subs? Today was the last straw. Wolves had 10 men we won big woop. Qpr to me was just one of those nights were we just played well it wasn't a McCliesh master stroke. We have turned NO corners. The only corner to turn is to get rid. If your happy with avarage football be my guest and enjoy it while he's here but don't slate anyone for speaking their mind who don't like it or don't like the man. I don't want him to rebuild in the summer. I'm fearing who would be the people he picks to rebuild us (seeing as Hutton was a great signing).

We are not Birmingham City. His shite tactics aren't welcome here. 6 wins in 24. He's got to go.

Relegation beckons.

Someone has just tweeted that Ireland told McLeish to **** off at half time. Obviously just a rumour but at least it sort of explains why he could have been taken off as at the moment its just mind boggling.

Even if Ireland told him to **** off, he shouldn't have dropped him.

Ireland was doing us a favour telling him to **** off.. **** right off out of our football club not good enough clueless subs again still picking the chucklebrothers at fullback significant investment is needed McLeish should not be the one to spend it

Someone has just tweeted that Ireland told McLeish to **** off at half time. Obviously just a rumour but at least it sort of explains why he could have been taken off as at the moment its just mind boggling.

If its true, your comment of him not being dropped is as pathetic and ill timed as Ireland telling Mcliesh to **** off. And if it is true, I want him nowhere near the side again. We havent got time for arseholes.

If it is true.

I don't like how when I see McLeish he looks like he's under no the pressure because our board are the most bunch of pushovers in the entire football world. Extremely bunch of soft clueless prats.

Pardew looked like he was under more stress where as McLeish was sitting on his arse looking comfortable regardless of the result.

Apparently Petrov exchanged words with McLeish too.

If its true, your comment of him not being dropped is as pathetic and ill timed as Ireland telling Mcliesh to **** off. And if it is true, I want him nowhere near the side again. We havent got time for arseholes.

If it is true.

We have alot of cheeky players in this side. Personal problems (McLeish) shouldn't affect professional problems (this club). After the match, McLeish should have had a word with him.

But like you said, we still don't know even if that's true or not. I've been hearing other side of the stories where he was saying it towards Pardew.

I mistakenly said in an earlier post that Ireland was a basket case, it actually appears he has more sense than I give him credit for.

Definitely gone up in my estimation. What we need is Dunne to get pissed and him and the other bouncer decide to take McLeish down a peg or two. At least this time they would be justified (in my book anyway! :D )

i think he told pardew to f off not Mcleish.....which makes more sense - I mean just after we have scored - why would he run to his own manager and tell him to f off .....................although it is Stephen Ireland !

If it is true.

We obviously do, we employed one as manager

ireland despite last season being a bell end, has gone up rapidly in my estimations.

even if the rumour is untrue

Â