The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

youve just contradicted yourself horribly,

if the players arent doing what they should its the managers fault??? dosent quite make sense

so if your doing something wrong when your at work its your managers fault??

im not suggesting theyre not listening, im suggesting that were not playing any better than we did with houlier so therefore its the players not the manager in the first place.

Sarcasm.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes correct it was because he came from the scum and nothing to do with anti-football, putting out teams to defend a 0-0 win, getting relegated twice, and finishing third in a two horse race. So yes, correct.

Struggling to work out how to win 0-0!!

McLeish certainly doesn't deserve any praise for beating Bristol Rovers. I'm glad he picked a strong side though and it was comfortable for the most part. Shame we **** up against Swansea as we could have been building a bit of momentum.

I'm not happy he is manager but for as long as he is here though I hope we do well so lets hope this is the start of a good run in the FA Cup and the start of a run of positive results.

Yes correct it was because he came from the scum and nothing to do with anti-football, putting out teams to defend a 0-0 win, getting relegated twice, and finishing third in a two horse race. So yes, correct.

Struggling to work out how to win 0-0!!

i think the ginger clunge thinks that IS a win

it is sad to see he has forced his family onto here posting nonesense and trying to deflect his quite clear shitness into saying it is the players fault, not GC'S

oh well

your a joke

you just keep blaming the manager for every tiny thing that happens.

in fact i rekon dunnes misplaced pass was his fault

am i right?

he is the manager and he chooses the tactics and tells the players what to do and is negative and boring. so by your comments it was his fault

and warnocks hand ball probably was aswell.

your a joke

am i right?

he is the manager and he chooses the tactics and tells the players what to do and is negative and boring. so by your comments it was his fault

has GC let you stay up late tonight because we won?

im guessing your normally tucked away snuggled up in bed for 6pm most saturdays ?

you still havented answered any of my previous questions on how the team is set up, who is responsibly for tactics, purchases, style of play and so on.

i wonder why that is... oh wait, no i dont, everyone else knows the answer but you.

i will give you a heavy clue GC is not a good manager, i can understand your family loyalty however mis placed.

night night

season ticket holder for 13 years, and im only 20!!!! so no need to question how many games ive seen

i dont see all this anti football people talk about, i see a lack of creativity and quality

we are in a battle with 14 other teams like i have said a few times.

all we can do is try to be the best of the rest.

the reason we havent replaced young and downing is cause we havent got the money.

we bought nzogbia who is extremely similar to those 2 players, okay we havent seen the best of him yet but still...

you keep making up excuses to dislike mcleish cause he came from the blues and ill keep bieng realistic.

As an old git, I have to say you are talking some sense. My main gripe is the way he set out his teams v Spuds and Liverpool, awful and totally negative. Needs to involve Ireland more as he was our most influential player today when the ball was on the ground

I wasn't a fan of the McLeish appointment, but I have to give him credit for turning Stephen Ireland back into a good player.* So there you have it, well done Alex....now let's get some more wins!

* I hope Ireland doesn't run off to Tibet to become the first Irish Tibetan Monk or something similar.

your a joke

am i right?

has GC let you stay up late tonight because we won?

im guessing your normally tucked away snuggled up in bed for 6pm most saturdays ?

you still havented answered any of my previous questions on how the team is set up, who is responsibly for tactics, purchases, style of play and so on.

i wonder why that is... oh wait, no i dont, everyone else knows the answer but you.

i will give you a heavy clue GC is not a good manager, i can understand your family loyalty however mis placed.

night night

right so firstly team set up

4 2 3 1

how is playing gabi ireland nzog and bent negative or not attacking in any way???

tactics i dont think are that bad, were clearly lacking creativity in the centre of the park, you can say nagative all you want but thats just cause youve heard blues fans say it and you dont like him

purchases... which ones, he hasnt had a real chance in the market yet, ok hutton is not the best and jenas is crocked, but if you ask me superstar MON's purchases were terrible and its his fault were in the situation we are... 100m and nothing to show

style of play is the same as tactics, missing quality. blame mcleish all you want but no one has given him a chance to settle with his own team etc...

then slag him off...

not just cause he came from blues.

samclarke2010, you're wasting your time arguing with the terminally depressives. I only look in here to remind myself why I shouldn't look in here.

I agree with your general viewpoint as I'm sure would most other Villa fans. There's just a very small negative vocal minority of keyboard warriors in here who bleat on about the same old shit without realising how out of touch they are. Best leave them to it and not waste your time arguing.

samclarke2010, you're wasting your time arguing with the terminally depressives. I only look in here to remind myself why I shouldn't look in here.

I agree with your general viewpoint as I'm sure would most other Villa fans. There's just a very small negative vocal minority of keyboard warriors in here who bleat on about the same old shit without realising how out of touch they are. Best leave them to it and not waste your time arguing.

Are you telling me only a small minority of fans are against McLeish?

The majority on here don't like him but would want him to succeed. However there are a small minority will not look past the negatives even if there were some positives simply due to the fact he is McLeish.

i reckon thats actually true. the majority would probably say he hasnt had a chance to build his own team yet and therefore too early to call for his head. heard many anti mcleish songs this season? seen any protests to have him sacked? nor me...

The majority on here don't like him but would want him to succeed. However there are a small minority will not look past the negatives even if there were some positives simply due to the fact he is McLeish.

Of course everyone wants him to succeed. However, only a small minority can see it happening.

Â