The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

Who would the protests be against exactly? McLeish? he is just the monkey its the organ grinder who the real problems lie with. He has shown twice that he is clueless when it comes to managerial appointments. The monkey and the organ grinder need to **** off.
McLeish because he's beyond shit. He shouldn't be in this job.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would the protests be against exactly? McLeish? he is just the monkey its the organ grinder who the real problems lie with. He has shown twice that he is clueless when it comes to managerial appointments. The monkey and the organ grinder need to **** off.

And who gave this beyond shit manager a job?

He got stick because the fans were ignorant towards his plan and because the majority of fans don't have an in-depth vision or understanding of the game. :winkold:

Not sure what there was to understand. Losing football matches will ultimately put you under pressure. Go back to what works and it'll start to see results. Last season was no different.

He got stick because the fans were ignorant towards his plan and because the majority of fans don't have an in-depth vision or understanding of the game. :winkold:

I'm unsure if this is tongue in cheek in reference to a former poster who defended Houllier or if you genuinely mean it, if you do and its your honest opinion fair enough.

I don't share it though, far from it.

The abuse towards houllier made no difference.

The protests in the summer made no difference.

These protests won't make a difference.

Fair play to those trying though.

What would make a difference is if less than 10k fans showed up. It too would never happen but it would change things.

I'm all for getting rid of McLeish but what then.

I genuinely thought they couldn't do any worse than an over the hill, out of touch, disrespectful, chequebook manager in Houllier. Well it seems they may of done. Could we really trust Randy and Faulkner a third time?

Like I said the organ grinder needs to **** off along with the monkey.

I defended GH to a point because I could see what he was trying to do. But his conduct and attitude in certain games was horrendous and burned a lot of bridges, plus the results weren't actually that good until the last 2 of the season.

However, under AMC I fear the worst. I just cannot see us staying up this season because our talented squad is not playing for him, out tactics are gash and there is no morale from fan to player. The only people who seem to be overly confident are the 3 Amigos of Lerner, Faulkner and McLeish.

How may other Premier League clubs would take McLeish as opposed to their current boss? Blackburn? Bolton at a push. That's about it I'd imagine and those two aren't even a guaranteed yes.

Absolutely Mark and to be honest I would rather Lerner went first, but he is showing little sign of that so the thing is is it more urgent that Mcleish just fecks off anyway? Can we afford to wait until Lerner has gone?

That doesn't excuse McLeish from blame.

Houllier fell in his own sword. Twice. The fans aren't to blame for getting pissed off with him. But McLeish deserves it more because he knows his of his depth in the Premier League, yet he took the job for the sake of a wage increase (not for a challenge lol), while putting our club at risk. The board were extremely naive and probably don't even realise.

Oh, and why is McLeish being brought up as a nice guy. Erm...How is leaving Scotland and SHA at the brink of administration being a nice guy? Selfish bastard wouldn't leave this club without a compensation package even if he took us down.

And Mcleish does not excuse Lerner for blame for events of the last 18 months which have brought us to this point.

Oh, and why is McLeish being brought up as a nice guy. Erm...How is leaving Scotland and SHA at the brink of administration being a nice guy? Selfish bastard wouldn't leave this club without a compensation package even if he took us down.
Yes I agree with this.

I keep seeing "well he is a decent bloke", "he is honest and a nice bloke" etc etc etc

Well a decent and honest man would recognise what we all know to be true and that is that this job is beyond him. That his actions on the team are putting this great club in danger, that he is ruining our team and players. A decent and honest man would admit to that and leave now.

Yep true, but like Mark said after the last two managers and our shambolic search in the summer what's gonna come next?

We don't need ridiculous money. We need an owner with a clear vision and one who can make the smart decisions to give it the best chance of succeeding.

And Mcleish does not excuse Lerner for blame for events of the last 18 months which have brought us to this point.
Never said it did. However, on the whole I feel he's been a good owner, unlike McLeish who I think on the whole has been an absolutely shit manager.

Houllier was an honourable man who would have took us on to much better things. Not an opinion but a fact.

But anyway that has been done. At the moment I more concerned how MOTD have completely arse-licked Mcleish and gave him a free ride not showing the booo's or giving him any criticism at all. They know how to look after their own at the Beeb :x

Spot on. McLeish has been here for 6 months. We have been heading down shit creak for the last 18 months.

Â