The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

I won't have any sympathy for McLeish if it does happen. He couldn't resist the wage incrase and another stab at the Premier League so he has to face the consequences. He said it himself he has experienced it at Rangers so he knew what he was walking himself into.

We can't just sit there bored out of our minds and go "booooooo" at HT/FT. We have to express our feelings that it's unacceptable that he is turning us into SHA. Actually, he can't even effectively turn us into them. It's beyond a nightmare. I honestly don't see what's wrong with fans telling him that he's doing a rubbish job. Maybe that would give him a wakeup call and make him try twice as hard because at the moment he seems to think matches like Liverpool were fine apart from the 'sloppy' set pieces near the first 15 mins. Did he even watch us play? We were **** awful throughout. We had about 2 chanes compared to their 10 where they alot more closer of scoring more goals.

I'm sick of his attidude about the 'giants' like they're Barcelona and Real Madrid, parking the bus against the top 6 even when we're losing and getting bossed by nearly every single team where even promotion teams are finding it easy. If his luck runs out in the second half we're in deep trouble.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcleish will have 30,000+ people doing that to him, because we have lost a few football matches, he really doesn't deserve it. Yes, he is paid a lot of money, but that's the world he managed to get involved with. Well done him.

On the flip side he should know how things can get if your not doing well. If you can't stand the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Same goes for Kean.

Mcleish will have 30,000+ people doing that to him, because we have lost a few football matches, he really doesn't deserve it. Yes, he is paid a lot of money, but that's the world he managed to get involved with. Well done him.
You can't just say 'well done' to him for making millions without examining why those millions are paid. The whole reason there are such absurdly high salaries involved in the prem is that the world is watching and the weight of expectation is massive. Every decision you make affects the entertainment and the mood of hundreds of thousands of people.

If you enter into that world and profit from it, you can't then expect to be treated like the work experience boy who jammed the photocopier when you screw up.

For what it's worth I felt bad for Kean, especially with the cruelty of seeing Samba miss a 94th minute header. But I also felt bad for the fans who pay for their STs and Sky subs and got served up shit football from an amateurish yes-man, appointed by a cynical fast food company.

Lots to be unhappy about, but I don't buy the argument that intolerance and abuse are the marks of a passionate fan. (I'm not saying they're not as much a fan, or as good a fan, I just disagree that you help any athlete, manager, or team with negativity, harping criticism, and abuse.)

Frankly I'm glad my employer doesn't attempt to motivate his employees that way. I've never seen it work and I doubt many of you have.

UTV

I'm pretty sure the constant abuse towards the manager doesn't do the team any favours. I haven't seen Blackburn gain any real momentum forward, and they're now bottom at Xmas.

I of course want McLeish out, but I won't go to these lengths. If we play shit, I make my feelings known. Eventually Randy will have to make the decision to let him go for the benefit of the club.

Until then, we are not going to influence that decision, and anyone who thinks that banners or personal abuse or boycotts will help get rid of McLeish is pretty silly.

The only thing we can do is support our team during the 90 mins. The only way McLeish will go is if things get so bad that Randy swallows his pride and does the right thing.

Protesting would be pointless.

There's fairly little chance of Lerner giving any hint of a toss and we'd all just look silly.

Plus it'll be cold later (what is it with Birmingham and miserable weather?), and there's no chance of me sticking around to wave a crappy banner about.

The only thing we can do is support our team during the 90 mins. The only way McLeish will go is if things get so bad that Randy swallows his pride and does the right thing.

Thats not true, we dont have to do anything.

Personally, I refuse to go until this useless piece of shit is removed from the club. Banners are good, protests are fine, each to their own, personally, I prefer to hit them where it hurts, in the pocket.

McLeish will not get sacked before the summer. No way no how.

Protesting and or moaning at games wont achieve a thing. We need to get safe from relegation, hope things improve and then go mad in the summer and hope Randy wakes up and gets this idiot out of the cub.

Protesting and or moaning at games wont achieve a thing. We need to get safe from relegation, hope things improve and then go mad in the summer and hope Randy wakes up and gets this idiot out of the cub.

Some people take positive action, others just sit and hope! 8)

Some people take negative action, others sit and hope?

True unfortunately. As was shown with the protests before we hired him.

Some people take negative action, others sit and hope?

Some people eat yellow snow & regret it later

Will somebody please look at it from the club's point of view?

Right now what is there to sack him over? Seriously?

The finances are being managed in accordance with Lerner's wishes.

We're still only as low as 10th in the league.

On Sunday at least 37,000 people paid for a seat (whether they were at the ground or not is another matter)

As far as Lerner is concerned there's no reason to do anything. Yes we're unhappy with the product being sold to us, but hey we're still buying it. I'm unhappy that it cost's me £20 more than it did a while ago to fill my car up, I doubt anybody at Shell or BP is getting sacked over that though.

If we want anything to change we have to wait for one of the 3 points above to change, we need McLeish to shove 2 fingers up at the Board and demand Tevez and a few others on £200k a week, we need to drop much further down the league, or we need attendances to drop to such a low figure Lerner has no choice but to appease the fans.

As long as we carry on as we are, the board will carry on as they are.

Will somebody please look at it from the club's point of view?

Right now what is there to sack him over? Seriously?

The finances are being managed in accordance with Lerner's wishes.

We're still only as low as 10th in the league.

On Sunday at least 37,000 people paid for a seat (whether they were at the ground or not is another matter)

As far as Lerner is concerned there's no reason to do anything. Yes we're unhappy with the product being sold to us, but hey we're still buying it. I'm unhappy that it cost's me £20 more than it did a while ago to fill my car up, I doubt anybody at Shell or BP is getting sacked over that though.

If we want anything to change we have to wait for one of the 3 points above to change, we need McLeish to shove 2 fingers up at the Board and demand Tevez and a few others on £200k a week, we need to drop much further down the league, or we need attendances to drop to such a low figure Lerner has no choice but to appease the fans.

As long as we carry on as we are, the board will carry on as they are.

What is there to sack him over? How about McLeish's insistence on giving up against the top teams?

Â