Which trophy would you rather win?

TRS-T

Which would you rather win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather win?

• FA Cup
    • UEFA Europa League

I'd be over the moon with either. I voted UEFA, just because the Villa have never won that trophy (not that I have seen us win the FA cup, Villa last won that competition three weeks before my mum was born!)

Voted for the FA Cup.....BUT

thinking about it...... a Europa League Cup would mean we finished 5th the year before, and then (BIG ASSUMPTION) we'd had a decent season during the EL Campaign....... so I suppose its about the same really.

Still we can dream about another Wembley away day I suppose.... :D

thinking about it...... a Europa League Cup would mean we finished 5th the year before, and then (BIG ASSUMPTION) we'd had a decent season during the EL Campaign....... so I suppose its about the same really.

Or it means that we won the F.A.-cup the year before. ;)

I'd just like us to win any cup. I'm not fussy which one.

Agreed, any silverware would be nice at this moment in time. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a League cup win, we need something to break the drought.

However, if I was to place in order then it would be as follows:-

Premier League or Champions League joint 1st.

FA Cup second

Europa Cup third

League Cup fourth.

:clap: :clap:

Hadn't thought of that.

DAMN YOU HOWARD WEBB :angry:

Hadn't thought of that.

You're now thinking of the league cup.

Hadn't thought of that.

Which would also have given us a place in the EL. Hm, didn't it even though we lost?

Anyway, who was the ref who should've sent Terry off for that tackle on Milner in the F.A.-cup semifinal?

on paper the FA cup but the europa league could be brilliant if the draw was a ryanair special, ie every game a cheap flight away, nothing worse than us drawing the likes of moscow and vienna and spending far too long trying to afford something i blatantly cant, but if it had been the current format and we'd drawn prague, ajax and hamburg...

Hadn't thought of that.

Which would also have given us a place in the EL. Hm, didn't it even though we lost?

Anyway, who was the ref who should've sent Terry off for that tackle on Milner in the F.A.-cup semifinal?

It was Howard Webb in the FA cup semi final, and Phil Dowd in the League Cup Final.

As a straight choice between the two cups, then I would still have to go with the FA cup by a slim margin. It has been way too long since we won it and I'd like to see it at some point during my life time. Winning the Europa would also be nice, as you might get some nice draws against some of Europes best teams along the way with some nice trips for the fans. But the FA cup just edges it for me.

Â