The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Off to bed now.

But I'll leave you with this present. And I mean every word!

iheartvt.jpg

oh yes! Well done on that one! :lol:

Have to say that he looks all sweaty and prepared for a nights w@nking over your e-mails, in fact how does it feel Steve to know that you have made another man cum, I have seen the messages you sent and think you have to admit that there is a 99% chance your teasing made him self abuse :puke:

off your boyfriend Stevo :lol:

Thought you was preparing a few pictures for me? Do I have to do that I love VT sign now or can it wait till the morning? Send me some more pics then as like you said you are feeling naughty and playful tonight so let's go wild haha! U got any pics with stockings and heels on or anything like that! U r gorgeous sally! U got a blackberry phone? Xx

Hey babe I hope this is good enough for you! I'm looking rougher as the night goes on haha! Send me lots of naughty pics as my reward then babe as promised by yourself! You are absolutely gorgeous! Xxx

A perv wrote - Hey sexy . . I prob got the most filthy imagination you ever will come across ! Been told so many times I the most dirtiest guy they ever met ! I got sex talk down to fine art . . Bet I can make you soaking wet with one text . Fancy giving me a interview then ? Ha . . Jay x

Surely the "Scuba Steve" facebook fan page is not far off?

Don't know about that one just yet. if anyone googles it they will find the page and know they are on the receiving end of a wind up. It could shut the whole thing down...

In my trolling days we used to use code to break URLs so that they were not traceable back to the sites we were trolling. There's no need for that with what is going on here but you don't want to start a breadcrumb trail while it is still in full flow.

So, can I have the passwords?