The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

please do it! please do it! :lol:

well thanks for replay sexy im well happy haha ok i can do that yeah but what is Rory Delaps (has a long throw) XXX hehe :P

haha he is eager, i got him to do the itsotp one! I've potentially got a funny one coming up.

Well after a few days I am starting to feel a little guilty.

I am not sure if its because I have played a part in humiliating them without their knowledge or that it is just way too easy to use something as simple as "intimate encounter" to get people to write things that if most of us were asked would set alarm bells ringing, though I would like to hope that nobody on here would sink to the levels some of these have taken.

I think we can look at this thread and get a good hint of why these guys are single and the old blackcountry joke of "eh yow! tits first!" does come to mind but I think this is just a small portion of the 1000's (yes 1000's!!) that messaged our honeytrap. How many were married and didnt mention it? god knows but willing to bet a great deal. How many actually said they were married in their profile and message? Well I lost count as we didnt read all of them plus I can tell you now that as I am writing this there are 1177 unread messages on the dating site!

How many of these people were capable of doing something that could get the in court? Well its actually too scary to imagine. I think men can look at this thread and actually know "what women dont want"

Yes we attracted a lot of interest due to the fact that we put "intimate encounter (i would say it was the pic but we got messages with the ugly chick) but would you be shocked to know that even women putting up the most genuine and innocent profiles get these messages?

They actually get a harder job than our Sally Wigston because they not only get the obvious pricks (no pun intended) messaging them but they get the devious guys who wooo the woman with messages of love then try anything and I have not only seen it but heard all the stories off the women I have dated.

I mentioned before that I was my gf's 1st internet date, her mate put her on there and she said within 20 mins she had the most depraved messages of what they wanted to do to her. She took off her pic, hid her profile and decided herself who she was going to message and I am so glad after reading some of them messages that I was the only one she messaged. She actually got me to help her delete her profile 2 days after meeting her and not only did I see that I was but I saw the messages that she got :puke: Strangely enough, all but 2 out of all the people I know who have found real love on the net one of the couple was in in the very early stages of starting it!

Well I can see why now because after a few weeks of messages like that and meeting up with players you would give up on humanity, could you really turn up on a date with a man again without all this going through your head? I went out on a lot of dates where I can now actually see where some of the women were potentially affected by this.

I could go into all the nightmare stories that i have been told first hand by women but it is way too long.

We are in an era of the internet and there are more single people in their 30's and 40's than there would of been 30 years ago, until recently I was one of these single people and when all your mates are loved up where do you meet someone? Tesco? The Gym? work? Not a great deal of choice there.

I think there is a need for internet dating though there are so many pitfalls you do have to become hardened and on your guard as a woman but that comes as a cost.

To the guys thinking about internet dating and now having 2nd thoughts do give it a go, it is fun if you approach it right though I would avoid the free sites ike the plague but if you do and you are genuine then go to the search option "newly joined members" get in there before the innocence has been gone and the guards go up.

Women? Well only after reading this thread I would put your profile on hidden and do what my GF did but again avoid the free sites, do not however think that the paying sites are risk free because even though you will get less depravity you will get a large amount of players still.

This is my last pictur post but I will leave you with this question... Is internet dating sites full of sickos? Answer below

delap.jpg:lol: :lol:

I'm out too. Started feeling guilty yesterday. As weird and sick the guys are that are messaging us, it still feels bad to string them along.

Keep it up if you like guys, but I'm done for now.

Great thread though! B6's post should have been the last. Perfect finish

I was tempted to pose naked with IN BEFORE THE LOCK written along my pride and joy, but there were technical difficulties (I ran out of space at in bef).

A fascinating insight into a whole chunk of male behaviour and a shocking insight into people's gullibility on the interweb.