The villatalk.com honeytrap (aka thread of the year 2011)

The_Rev

Hi there

A much nicer, albeit less erotic picture now!!

As for a detailed imagination, how about a detailed *report* of what I did a week ago? You already had the first bit this morning, but here's the rest...

I met up with a webcam-buddy from here on Monday. She had had some bondage experiences 20 years ago and wanted to play some more.

We started out with just some smacking. I warmed her a-rse with my hand. Then I pushed her legs wide and slid my hand on to her wet c-lit while I carry on spanking her. Rubbing her hard and smacking her hard. As she started to go weak at the knees I moved on to a cane. Very intense feelings. I could feel her p-ussy contract with every swipe on her backside.

Then her first orgasm washed over her, her knees did give way and she was a panting heap on the bed.

After a few moments to recover, we changed tack and . . .

I dug in to my 'bag of tricks' (not that a previous four year bdsm affair had prepared me!!!) and pulled out a leg-spreader bar.

I fastened it to her fishnet stocking clad legs, down by her bright red stilettos.

With her laying face down on the bed, legs spread wide, I'd intended to tease and spank her p-ussy lips. But then I remembered on one of our webcam sessions she'd discovered she rather enjoyed having her puckered little a-rsehole played with.

A dribble of baby oil and I pressed my finger against her hole. She moaned in pleasure as my digit entered her. She wanted more, so I pressed in deeper, all the way. Another deep moan of pleasure, so I started to finger-f-uck her a-rse.

Yet more moans, and she raised her a-rse against my finger, begging for more. Much to her dismay, I pulled my finger out, but quickly reinserted two.

Yet more moans of pleasure.

A third finger joined the other two. Stretching and probing. More baby oil eased the situation.

As she writhed in pre-orgasmic pleasure, still she wanted more. I scrunched my hand, wrapping my thumb within and slid my hand into her a-rse! I didn't quite make it past the knucles, but she had all my fingers probing, pushing, stretching...her second orgasm roared over her, muffled with her face pressed deep in to a pillow.

Again she lay exhausted, panting, pulsing, struggling to comprehend what she had just enjoyed, having never had anything bigger than a pencil vibe in her a-rse before...

Well, she needed quite a rest after having her a-rse near-fisted, so we went for something a little more sedate...pegs!

I had eight nice new wooden clothes pegs. So that meant 4 for each lip. While pulling her lips apart it would have been rude not to lick her p-ussy at the same time. And once there I might as well do her c-lit! So I sucked and nibbled that as well just to ensure she stayed moist!

Back to the pegs. I wasn't sure whether they would be too tight, so I gently eased on the first one just below her c-lit. The moan of pleasure removed any concerns I harboured. In quick succession seven more were applied, with a nice even spacing along her lips.

A satisfied moan escaped her lips, soon replaced by little gasps as I pulled each set of pegs in turn.

Emboldened, I pulled harder, really stretching her lips wide and long. Completely exposing her pink, wet p-ussy.

Then I hit on a trick. Instead of pulling, I pushed each in turn. Rubbing her c-lit with the top peg. Now the moans started in earnest, and I knew I was on to a winner!

In, out, stretch, in, out, stretch...you get the idea!

Well, a few minutes of that, and any thought of gentle or sedate went out of the window as her third orgasm built and arrived!

However, the scream of pleasure turned to one of intense pain as I removed the pegs and the blood returned to her lips!!

lovely.

"You're taking the 'fishing' aspect of this site way too seriously.

Or is there another reason you're waving that little worm around?"

The last reply I got to that was "I know it's small :("

Some are me probably, I'm trying to work quick, it's so confusing. So many messages. One of you words removed stole my man though :( I thought I had one then I got blocked because someone else replied as well as me which probably put him off.

Come on, you know your own targets, stick to them :lol:

Can't believe how busy it is. Way too many cocks on display.