GTA 5

Genie

Why weren't you guys losing any more money when getting shot? Is $550k the minimum you get?

Don't know.

We lost a shit load getting from the bank to the bikes. Our take was a million when we left the bank and $550k by the time we got to the bikes.

Maybe they just stop it at whatever you have when you get to the bikes.

Ah, me and my friends were on $700k+ when we got to the boat with one random guy still in the city. Then my friend beached the dinghy and we had to do the bike part again then thought forget it and try another day.

Guys if you need a new clan member send us an invite (simtou1982), getting fed up of waiting around for ages, only to be teamed up with some right dumb asses.

I'm on ps4, don't use a headset though, but I'm pretty god damn gangsta

Good stuff.

We've been a bit exclusive lately with the four of us doing all the heists, but if we're all on later we should finish that off and then have a big session of races or deathmatches or something

Yeah unfortunately Sam you get a bonus for doing the heists with the same four people, but I think I'm right in saying that as soon as we've done this one we're on now, we've done them all, right Stevo?

We need to do the tutorial too.

Jono and lapal have already done it together, but I did mine with VA.

So if you and I get that done (it's short) then we should get the loyalty bonus

Edit: had a look online and some people suggest you have to do them in order to get the loyalty bonus. That would be annoying! I guess we'll find out.

Edited by Stevo985

Yeah unfortunately Sam you get a bonus for doing the heists with the same four people, but I think I'm right in saying that as soon as we've done this one we're on now, we've done them all, right Stevo?

To be honest mate, my PS4 char is still only Level 1 so I don't even think I can do Heists yet! However, yes to get the loyalty bonus you have to do them in order too so from start to end with the same 4 people, in a row. 

Â