GTA 5

Genie

I apologise again for ruining the heist first time round.

FWIW I was just trying to be really really clever

Oooh yea, I was meant to upload that to publicly shame you. I'll do it when I get back home :P

Samjp - if you've only just started (level 1) - you're going to need to level up to about level 20+ to be any good.  You'll have no armour, rubbish guns, no money to buy good cars and upgrades etc.  You'll be costing the group of a lot of time with failed heists.

Not trying to be a knob, but lower levels are at such a disadvantage, it's actually pretty unfair.

That, and doing that stuff will level him up in no time at all.

Got my armoured Kuruma! S'pretty sweet. I've done it using the colour scheme of Michaelangelo from TMNT. Obvious choice really.

I need to do more races anyway. Need to unlock more stuff at Los Santos Customs and I think that's how you do it

I need to win a rally race, but apart from that, I've got all the racing stuff.

Need to do 14 more stunt jumps too, but I dunno where they are lol.

I've done loads of races but I'm quite shit at them so haven't got many wins, and I think it's the wins that open up stuff in the garage.

correct-a-mundo.

I'm not that good, but when there's only 3/4 of you, it's inevitable that you'll all win some

Same here, I need to win a lot more races in the super class and whatever class the Kuruma is in. We can have some legit races and then if anyone is struggling we can ensure they win a single lap race around Criminal Records or something.

This video reminded me of something I've noticed on races lately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlrHXWGsOiE

Ignore most of it, just watch the start of the first race. 

How does the guy on the right get a start like that?

The guy we're following clearly gets the boost, but the other guy is already on his way before "GO" even appears.

I was racing on Friday and noticed a few people doing that.

It doesn't really matter, because a quick start barely matters at all on GTA. But it still annoyed me

I won't be on tonight.

MIGHT be on tomorrow, and should definitely be on Thursday.

Won't be on the weekend.

I expect you all to work around my schedule. Cheers

Edited by Stevo985

Â