GTA 5

Genie

You should.

I'll probably buy that armoured Karuma, especially if we get another million loyalty bonus.

Then between us we'd have great vehicles for blasting through some heists in future!

• Like 1

You should.

I'll probably buy that armoured Karuma, especially if we get another million loyalty bonus.

Then between us we'd have great vehicles for blasting through some heists in future!

It's a done deal my friend.

But I need the shooty one. :lol:

• Like 1

Just missed you mate. I was on doing a few races.

We could have got that tutorial done.

Oh well.

I bought the armoured Karuma by the way. First person is hilarious in it

Got your message buddy. 

We're done on heists now. I tried to invite you into a game but it said you needed to do the GTA online tutorial first before I could. So give that a go and next time we're all on we can have a big race session or deathmatch or something. I'm unlikely to be on the next couple of nights. Probably looking at Wednesday before I'm back on.

P.S. we got the loyalty bonus guys. Or at least Rich and I got it once we completed the tutorial. I assume it'll go straight into your accounts.

• Like 1

Got your message buddy. 

We're done on heists now. I tried to invite you into a game but it said you needed to do the GTA online tutorial first before I could. So give that a go and next time we're all on we can have a big race session or deathmatch or something. I'm unlikely to be on the next couple of nights. Probably looking at Wednesday before I'm back on.

P.S. we got the loyalty bonus guys. Or at least Rich and I got it once we completed the tutorial. I assume it'll go straight into your accounts.

Glad you finally managed to do it.

I was pooped last night, which is why i logged off a bit early, but at lease it gave you chance to get it over with. 

Also LEVEL 100.. ALL BOW DOWN TO MEEEEEEE.

Â