GTA 5

Genie

Is that what you've got?

Only car I've seen you drive is that old jag style one, and the lawnmower :D

Yea I have the Zentoro, it's the car I drive when I can't be arsed to show off :lol:

If you haven't already, get the best brakes you can, it doesn't like slowing down and that can make cornering tricky.

I've got the best ones I can at the moment, but that's why I'm doing a load of races at the moment. Need to get some wins to open up more mods.

But I'm genuinely more excited to mod my Panto than I am my Zentorno

Edited by Stevo985

Lapal, after you left, I climbed the mountain in my car.

Jumped off the edge of the cliff in my car, jumped out of the car, deployed my parachute, and landed back on the roof of my car at the bottom of the mountain.

:D :D

It's actually not quite as impressive as it sounds, but I'll upload a video later anyway

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

That does sound pretty kewl.

Sorry I left a little early, I was in work at half 7 the last couple of days because the nipper was up at 5am :lol:

Felt tired so thought i'd be best if I logged off and got some kip.

Got 7 hours which is a bonus!

Hopefully you'll have unlocked some car stuff anyway, couple of boosts or something useful.

I was desperately trying to figure out if there was a way to land inside my car instead of on it. That would have been way cooler!

No worries, I couldn't have a late one anyway. That's all I did after you left and then went to bed myself.

• Like 1

I've got the best ones I can at the moment, but that's why I'm doing a load of races at the moment. Need to get some wins to open up more mods.

Mod your Panto and then enter races with it! Its like driving on ice, every time I use it I roll it going round the simplest of corners....

Mod your Panto and then enter races with it! Its like driving on ice, every time I use it I roll it going round the simplest of corners....

Play with us you sexy brute.

Â