GTA 5

Genie

What loyalty bonus do we get? I got a $1m bonus at the end of the final heist, I thought that was for the loyalty?

No, that was for doing them in order.

We supposedly get another million for doing them all with the same crew. But we did some of the first heist setup with Stwefano and I did the Fleeca Job with VA.

But if we have to do them in order for the loyalty then we're ****.

Edited by Stevo985

I can confirm that I had a $2m bonus on the completion of the final mission.

I can also say that I did the tutorial with Jono and then completed the heists in the correct order with the same 4 people.

I'm not on tonight, I'm at the in-laws.  But my wife is out tomorrow night, so I can play ALLLLLL night :)

I can also say that I did the tutorial with Jono and then completed the heists in the correct order with the same 4 people.

No you didn't. Stwefano did some of the first one with us, not Rich.

That's why we're replaying it.

No you didn't. Stwefano did some of the first one with us, not Rich.

That's why we're replaying it.

Then why did I have over $2.5m in my account last night?

When we first started this, I had $0.7m in my account.

And due to my own stupidity in trying to be funny, have spend well over $0.7m on my crappy appearance and some "comedy cars".

We definitely got a million bonus for doing them all in order. I think Rich was the only one who missed out on that because he didn't do all of the first one with us.

Plus the pay outs for the heists are pretty big. At 15% cut you'd have got almost 300k from heist payouts combined.

Plus 15-20k per set up mission is as much as another 100k per heist, so that could be 300-500k

Plus you get an extra $100k each time you complete a heist for the first time. So that's another 500k.

It all adds up! That's what... about $2.1million at a conservative estimate.

The heists are pretty damn lucrative

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Jono is probably more reliable than me for getting on nightly.

But I am the best with all my super armour, super fast cars, amazing guns and skills etc.

But I'd want a bigger cut too, it's like single player all over again - you get what you pay for :P

I'm on about $1.5m

Should be more, but new apartments, homing missiles and little pink smart cars are expensive!

Gonna buy a super car with my cash once we get the loyalty bonus. Any suggestions?

You have enough money to buy most things though, there's not a lot to spend your money on once you have an apartment except cars/weapons. I'm probably gonna fill another garage up with some new cars later.

And yes it is.

Edited by villarule123

Apparently. I think it's $650k for the normal one and $1.2m for the one with the gun :D

It's part of the heist update.

Apparently the armoured Kuruma from one of the heists is also a very good one to get. $525,000

That's the one the guys who do the Criminal Mastermind Challenge (all the heists without dying) use

Edited by Stevo985

Apparently. I think it's $650k for the normal one and $1.2m for the one with the gun :D

It's part of the heist update.

Apparently the armoured Kuruma from one of the heists is also a very good one to get. $525,000

That's the one the guys who do the Criminal Mastermind Challenge (all the heists without dying) use

So nearly bought the one with the gun last night, but opted for my hot rod lawnmower, obviously.

Would definitely make the heists easier :D

There was a guy online the other day tearing around the city in one of them with his mate gunning. it was carnage. nobody could get close to him.

Edited by Stevo985

Would definitely make the heists easier :D

There was a guy online the other day tearing around the city in one of them with his mate gunning. it was carnage. nobody could get close to him.

Carnage you say??

I'm buying it tomorrow and living in it for the rest of my life.

Â