GTA 5

Genie

Do the Flight School stuff. It can be found at the airport in the south-west of the city. It's fun, increases your flying skill, gives you a decent amount of cash and gives you XP. Aside from that, do the missions that are texted through to you from Lamar, Simeon and Martin or join more advanced missions when other players send out mass invites.

I'd say do races too but I don't know what's going on with them at the moment. I can't seem to join any of them. Survivals are always good too, and gang attacks (the red areas that sometimes pop up on your map when you're in freeroam).

Also, if you keep dying, try and increase your stats, particularly strength. There's one method I used to increase my character's strength relatively quickly, though it is a bit boring. Hit start and find the Creator in the menu, I think it's under the Online heading. Then you want to create a deathmatch with 30 people in an area of wide open space. I used the golf course. Lay down all the spawn points until you can't any more and then make it so that you can only use the weapon you start with. That weapon should be a petrol can. This will ensure that when you come to test the game out -- which you will soon -- the AI will just stand there and won't attack you or the other AI characters.

Set the kill count to as much as you want -- though the max. is 150 and even if you do that, you still won't max. out your strength in one go -- and the time limit to 60 minutes but don't worry, it won't take anywhere near that. Then when you test the game, switch weapons to your fists and just go round killing all the AI with punches. This will increase your strength and you'll never be far away from another AI character so you can just chain your kills. I think it took me about 15 minutes or so to kill 150 people and my strength went up by just under a bar each time. It shouldn't take you more than a few test games to max. it out. Unfortunately this trick doesn't seem to work with the Shooting skill. I tried sniping 150 guys in a test but it didn't seem to work.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I've uploaded the last part of our heist.

Not as exciting to watch as it was to play, on reflection :D

Cut to about 9 minutes for Lapal and Jono's entrance :crylaugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaApOA6WQuU

• Like 3

That was pretty funny. I was sure we were going to run out of time, but then they crested that hill in such magnificent and reckless fashion and all was good again.

Â