GTA 5

Genie

Oh when I finally got gold on the formation flight one my score got me 196th in the world.

Pretty happy with that :) Especially when you consider that half of the guys ahead of me are probably hackorz

I'm on the flag one too, and like you I give up as soon as I lose the gold. I've gotten close a few times, but I really need to either plan an exact route and stick with it, or just have a bit of luck on my side, or both.

I don't think I have anything good to watch tonight so I should be on around 10pm.

Every morning at the moment I'm dragging myself out of bed, walking around all day like a zombie, and thinking "Don't **** play GTA all night again!"

Then every night I end up playing anyway :crylaugh:

• Like 1

I was nowhere near that.

When your alarm goes off at 5:30 in the morning, finishing a GTA session at half past midnight isn't great!

Scraped 4 and a half hours last night :(

Edited by Stevo985

Yeah I try and get 6 hours normally so a little less doesn't hurt. I think I may have got the 6 hours last night if we didn't start going on rampages after the heist had ended :lol: once lapalfan starts killing me I have to spend the next half hour taking revenge

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1

I got four hours last night, though partly my fault as I stayed up for a bit.

Four day weekend now though! Ben, have an hour's kip now and we can all play at 10:30pm :)

I might be on tonight, but it'll be late. Like half 11 earliest.

And there's a good chance I'll be drunk.

Otherwise I'll definitely be on tomorrow night

Well, looks like no one's on tonight then... probably for the best, I've played way too much today already. Got my strength and stealth stats maxed, flight is nearly there. Just need to concentrate on shooting and driving really.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to tomorrow, but I might.

Â