GTA 5

Genie

I went on Reddit yesterday and someone had posted a topic about a problem they were having. They kept doing heists with this guy but after every mission he'd immediately kill everyone in the team.

My immediate thought was "I wonder if he was playing with Lapal?"

Incidentally, Reddit have a whole section devoted to people trying to find Heist teams.

I haven't used it, but from what they say on there it's people who actually want to do heists properly, and most will say whether they have mics and stuff.

So might be worth checking out for anyone who needs people to do heists with. A lot better than joining randoms anyway.

Here's the link

I went on Reddit yesterday and someone had posted a topic about a problem they were having. They kept doing heists with this guy but after every mission he'd immediately kill everyone in the team.

My immediate thought was "I wonder if he was playing with Lapal?"

People with dodgy internet connections beat me to the punch now-a-days.. you scrub lords.

I did actually play a couple of hours last night before anyone was online. Finished flight school (although I still only have a bronze on the collect a flags, only one I haven't got gold on) and did a load of races. I'm getting better, I actually won one or two!!

The game is full of absolute words removed when you're racing though.

Then in freemode I blew some guy up with my rocket launcher, and he followed me round the whole map. I went to completely the other side of the map in a helicopter to do some swimming (Lung capacity FTL) and he followed me all the way and sniped me from the shore.

It was funny for a while, but then got quite annoying as he was actually really good so killed me about 10 times without reply :(

do a Jono and just stay in cover like a complete puss until the guy you're shooting is obvious.

I would have but it was on the coast. So all there was was a beach and the side of a huge hill. So it was impossible to get away from him before he killed me.

Eventually I splashed 8 grand on a backup helicopter from Merryweather who blew him away. Then I legged it :D

• Like 1

I played some the other night and stole a jet from the airbase. I then hunted other players and pissed a couple of them off enough that they went to steal their own jets, which I promptly blew up just as they were getting airborne.

• Like 1

Â