GTA 5

Genie

I'm about 37% done, just done the 2nd heist and the first jobs for the movie producer.

Pisswasser 7.90

Hawk and Little 10.9

Made over $60m on each character and it's still going up. With Ammu-Nation going down, it might be wise to invest before the online games out.

I need to buy me some shares. Haven't bought anything apart from the stuff you have to buy in an early mission.

Edited by Tamuff_Villa

Keep an eye on the GTA forums, they make threads basically manipulating the stockmarket, organising what shares to buy and when, and when to sell. Hence why Pisswasser is going up so much, since Friday they've been buying shares in it and they will sell them all tonight.

Keep an eye on the GTA forums, they make threads basically manipulating the stockmarket, organising what shares to buy and when, and when to sell. Hence why Pisswasser is going up so much, since Friday they've been buying shares in it and they will sell them all tonight.

That's where i've been getting most my info from. Turned £30m into £160m.

That's where i've been getting most my info from. Turned £30m into £160m.

Thanks for sharing :angry:

:)

Posted some tips last week.

Currently taking advantage of the Hawk and little and Pisswasser stocks on the Bawsaq market. £13m profit on Hawk and little. £15m profit with Pisswasser.

They reckon Ammu nation is next. It's dropped to under $400 per. It's usually over $700. When the online comes out it should sky rocket. Just make who saves, one with all your money invested and one without, just incase it goes tits up.

Â