GTA 5

Genie

Best moment for me so far is

free falling naked as Michael tripping balls after being abducted by aliens.

- (about 25% through)

the music was so cool for that. :)  I want to go again! 

I like the trevor Heist too!

Everythings great :lol:

I'm one for one in the street races.  I've always enjoyed the driving in GTA games, but Franklyn's (at least I think that's his name) special ability while driving is virtually an "I win" button. 

I love the paparazzi guy, just got me to film some teen pop star taking it up the wrong'un.

I have trained chop to sit as well but I don't know how to get him to do it.

At the moment I am just leisurely driving around setting chop on random people and then doing the odd mission. I have just done the first mission as Michael (I think that's his name anyway) when his missus has been shagging the tennis instructor.

How do you rob stores though? Do you have to get to a certain point in the game before you can do that or can you do it from the start?

When do you unlock parachutes?

Kind of late into the game, put you pick up them up a fair amount and I'm fairly sure you get one whenever you get in a plane (don't go jumping out of a plane assuming you have one though)

I'm one for one in the street races.  I've always enjoyed the driving in GTA games, but Franklyn's (at least I think that's his name) special ability while driving is virtually an "I win" button. 

Ah right, maybe thats where I'm going wrong, need to use his special ability!

Â