GTA 5

Genie

Getting it on monday for sure now. This is the last time I post or check any sort of gta related news. It`s so close and I feel spoilers can be out there now since its been cracked for ps3 and 360 a while. Be aware of checking gta sites if you need a fix, dangerous! 

My mates order

2rptl5w.jpg

Mine said the same on the app on Friday. Proper got my hopes up, it was actually dispatched this morning in my case.

Was in Game to buy KH HD earlier, really going for the hard sell in there. They really filled one parent of an eager gamer with dread when they told her about the midnight opening :D I probably would've gone to that, if I wasn't working the next day.

Edited by hogso

I got persuaded that holding off for the PC version and missing the zeitgeist at release would be something I'd regret, so looks like I will be dusting off the 360 next week.

The PC version best not be too long behind though.

Probably right Chind, it'll probably be here in 6 months.  

And to be honest, the sooner it comes to PC, the sooner it'll get ported to the PS4/XboxOne, so I look forward to upgrading my ps3 copy to a ps4 copy after christmas.

Then we can all properly enjoy the multiplayer :) 

Only 3 more sleeps to go for most of us!

Hopefully. I seriously regret ordering from ShopTo, I can't even log in to cancel the order and get it from a proper website / shop.

Not had any problems the logging on to the app or the site the last few days myself. Had your dispatched email? Would've thought todayd be too late to cancel anyways

My Tesco pre-order is still classed as 'ready to dispatch' - their policy is also standard delivery which is 2-3 working days so I've requested click and collect.

Doubt it'll be there if they post it on Monday :(

11 months on pre-order as well :lol:

What are the chances of me getting a copy in GAME on release date, with no pre-order?

It depends. Because huge queues are expected they might say they're only selling to people who have pre ordered. Places like Blockbuster might be a good try.

What are the chances of me getting a copy in GAME on release date, with no pre-order?

It depends. Because huge queues are expected they might say they're only selling to people who have pre ordered. Places like Blockbuster might be a good try.

I used to work for Game Group.

There is not a chance in hell they will only serve preorder customers. They'll be absolutely pissing themselves if there are massive queues.

I got persuaded that holding off for the PC version and missing the zeitgeist at release would be something I'd regret, so looks like I will be dusting off the 360 next week.

The PC version best not be too long behind though.

March I'd say

Â