Match Thread - DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

chappy

OK, a sort of "first warning" here.

I am getting a bit worried about Bent's rather lacklustre start to the season. He's not having the same impact as last season. Can't work out why, but I think the comment above about N'Zogbia not quite cutting it so far is relevant, and maybe the fact that Bent is now mainly playing with two centre forwards rather than two wingers, is hampering his involvement in the game.

LOL, Delph looks like a spastic deer caught with his pants down on an ice rink when he has to change directions laterally in midfield.

Hope were not too slow to react in kind if McCarthy changes the game with his subs.

Defensive looking subs from Wolves?

We've had loads of possession and put them under pressure but we still aren't really creating all that many chances.

I remain concerned about the supply line to Bent.

I do too, we have removed the source for his goals and not fully replaced it. We'll struggle if we do not create chances.

We've had loads of possession and put them under pressure but we still aren't really creating all that many chances.

I do too, we have removed the source for his goals and not fully replaced it. We'll struggle if we do not create chances.

It is very early days yet but I'm unimpressed with N'Zogbia so far, so much so that I'm not sure we've replaced either of them adequately yet let alone both.

yep, i think we all share that concern.

It is very early days yet but I'm unimpressed with N'Zogbia so far, so much so that I'm not sure we've replaced either of them adequately yet let alone both.

Yeah I feel that way too at the moment, he has not been great so far but I am willing to give him time. problem is if he does not work out we have no other options.

Is N'Zogbia just unfit or what because he looks very slow and reluctant to run with the ball, also i get the feeling Collins, Dunne and co haven't taken to him because they always have a big reaction when he does something wrong

Hasn't quite t

set the place alight as I believe was hoped by many!