Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Johnson is the biggest dipshit in the history of dipshits. I'm surprised he even found the time to comment in between trips to the toilet-seat section of his nearest B&Q.

I do think the Suarez Evra thing needs to be put to bed now. It has been dragging on for too long

pretty sure it had been forgotten about in media for last few weeks until this idiot brings it up

I do think the Suarez Evra thing needs to be put to bed now. It has been dragging on for too long

pretty sure it had been forgotten about in media for last few weeks until this idiot brings it up

They were talking about it on talksport radio last Friday apparently.

It's pretty obviously he hasn't just sent out a press release with his thoughts.

He's been asked a question in an interview and answered it.

He's still an idiot, obviously. But he can't really be blamed for bringing it back up again.

He can. He could've said 'that's over and done with now'. In fact you'd like to think that would be the blatantly obvious response to a question on that subject at this stage.

He can. He could've said 'that's over and done with now'. In fact you'd like to think that would be the blatantly obvious response to a question on that subject at this stage.

You'd like to think so, and that is exactly how you or I would answer that.

But when you're looking at one of the thickest of a pretty thick group of people, I think that's quite a lot to hope for.

surely a Liverpool Press Officer was there to help conduct it

So after today I guess their title challenge is over for another year? ;)

27 points off Citeh? It's not impossible yet. ;)

Next year is their year...

I've just spent a week in Switzerland with a Liverpool fan (among our ski group) - who has confirmed entirely everything we assume of them.

When I told him I dislike Liverpool more than any other club he couldn't understand it, claiming Liverpool are "the most likeable club in the league". He denied Luis Suarez was racist, despite the evidence. He reckons Dalglish is an excellent manager, despite his shit record. He even tried to say Downing is doing a great job there.

He was a decent enough bloke though, when the conversation was not on football.

“‘It’s only an issue because I am the only black lad in the club,” said Johnson. “If it’s bad that the other lads supported Luis then that should be seen as just as bad as me supporting him. But people are on to me because I am black.

‘The McGrath thing, that’s actually racist. Saying what he said is racist. He is only saying that to me because I was the only black lad wearing the T-shirt. He’s targeting me because of my colour.

Face palm has never been more appropriate, **** idiot!

I've just spent a week in Switzerland with a Liverpool fan (among our ski group) - who has confirmed entirely everything we assume of them.

When I told him I dislike Liverpool more than any other club he couldn't understand it, claiming Liverpool are "the most likeable club in the league". He denied Luis Suarez was racist, despite the evidence. He reckons Dalglish is an excellent manager, despite his shit record. He even tried to say Downing is doing a great job there.

He was a decent enough bloke though, when the conversation was not on football.

:lol::lol:

Summed them up in the main there, mate.

Hope we do them on Tuesday, would be quite wonderful :twisted: