Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

Dalglish acting like a prat. Been asking about them not shaking hands and stuff and he's going on about how good the fans were and that there weren't many yellows, what the hell? I used to have respect for him, but he doens't half come off as a total prick.

hopefully Kenny condemns him in the post match interview, but will more likely just side step it or get on the defensive as usual

2/1 he says he didnt see it, JOhnny Giles has labelled Dogleash a clown and he isnt far off

Success :hooray:

hopefully Kenny condemns him in the post match interview, but will more likely just side step it or get on the defensive as usual.

Apparently Kenny came out for a radio interview, claimed he didn't know that Suarez had refused the handshake, then took the hump when the questions continued to be about Suarez and went back to the dressing room and refused to come out for any more interviews.

By all accounts Kenny Dalglish is a very decent man - add him to the list Suarez's victims.

He's only been back for two games, he's kicked a man in the chest, started trouble at a handshake, caused a fight in a tunnel, kicked a ball at the dugout and generally behaved like an utter arse.

RAWK is absolutely laughable - the world goes one way, the minds of Liverpool supporters the other - my favourite line on the handshake - it was Evra's fault, he was attention seeking.

Just bizarre.

I find the Downing appraisals more funny tbh...

Downing, I hate to pick him out, but honestly -- I wouldn't be sad if I never saw him in a Liverpool shirt again. About the footballing equivalent of a mouth ulcer.

We might as well of put a traffic cone on the left wing instead today

Nothing more needs to be said about Downing, if Hodgson would have signed him then god forbid the reception he'd get.

Downing was he even on the pitch? We were poor. Disappointing result.

taxi for downing.........

Ive finally come to realise that Stewart Downing is **** shite.

Downing is pathetic

That is just the tip of the iceberg really. They do not like him up there !!!!!

£20m :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

RAWK is absolutely laughable - the world goes one way, the minds of Liverpool supporters the other - my favourite line on the handshake - it was Evra's fault, he was attention seeking.

Just bizarre.

RAWK shows me no matter how much I disagree with the lads and lasses on VT, I'm still eternally grateful that none of us are like the arrogant rocket polishers on RAWK, and that just runs right through the club.

Dalgleish's interview was a joke, Suarez acted like a cock again and Downing's looking a bench player at best - surely will lose the England place to the Ox that his Villa form got back for him.

RAWK even has a thread about whether Robbie Keane was given a fair crack at Liverpoo given his Villa form and just look at the responses!

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=286543.0

I have zero respect for Suarez and very little left for 'King' Kenny. He might be a decent bloke but he's completely misjudged this one. Of course the media have blown it out of proportion, but perpetuating the 'Liverpool are always the vicitms' myth has made him look out of touch and arrogant.

By all accounts Kenny Dalglish is a very decent man - add him to the list Suarez's victims.

I really have to disagree with you here.

I think he is a very long way from being a decent guy as his conduct in the last few weeks and months has shown.

I know he went to a great number of funerals after Hillsborough but given his position at the time and his history with the club is that really all that surprising? Wouldn't most people have done the same in that position?

I see little real justification for thinking he is a decent man, I'm not sure he is a very nice guy at all to be honest.

Just bizarre.

I find the Downing appraisals more funny tbh...

Downing, I hate to pick him out, but honestly -- I wouldn't be sad if I never saw him in a Liverpool shirt again. About the footballing equivalent of a mouth ulcer.

We might as well of put a traffic cone on the left wing instead today

Nothing more needs to be said about Downing, if Hodgson would have signed him then god forbid the reception he'd get.

Downing was he even on the pitch? We were poor. Disappointing result.

taxi for downing.........

Ive finally come to realise that Stewart Downing is **** shite.

Downing is pathetic

That is just the tip of the iceberg really. They do not like him up there !!!!!

£20m :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is another Downing appraisal that made me chuckle

Not since the days of Poulsen, Biscan and Traore has there been such an inept performance as Downing's today. Woeful.

:crylaugh:

A look at RAWK is always a walk into another dimension as this lovely post on Evra/Suarez demonstrates, the thread is full of this sort of thing.

Now, the Suarez/Evra thing. I'm tired of it... Sick and **** tired. I'm tired of Suarez being made out to be a villain in all of this but more than anything, I'm tired of the moral indignation of everyone else when it comes to discussing him. The initial case has been discussed to death and everyone here can see that it was a blatant miscarriage of justice so I'll just talk about things that went on today. If you feel, as Suarez does, that a man has smeared your name unfairly, would you shake his hand? Would you stand there in front of the whole world and offer your hand to that man? If you have the slightest bit of dignity, I would hope you wouldn't. The same goes for Evra: if it is his genuine belief that he was racially abused and didn't want to shake Suarez's hand because of it, then fine, that is HIS choice. But Evra wouldn't settle for that would he? Suarez didn't shake his hand and he got in a hissy because of it. That is what speaks volumes about him (and his club to a large extent) more than any other fact - that when someone did something that didn't suit him, he couldn't take it. He felt he had to keep it going. Well, **** him. **** him and his celebrations, **** him and his fake indignation.

Also, Alex Ferguson can choke on his own bile for all I care. He spews enough of it, it's bound to happen some day.

Here