Murdoch Scum

snowychap

It is remarkable how weak, and feeble, Murdoch is sounding already. He genuinely appears to be struggling with every question so far. The line of questioning currently has him repeatedly saying he appears to either not know an awful lot that was going on under him or he knew very, very fleeting details.

It's the Ernest Saunders defence - I'm a weak old man with dementia, please go gently.

I'm surprised he didn't turn up wearing a nightshirt and diving helmet.

I think he's just exhausted from beating the shit out that desk!

It is remarkable how weak, and feeble, Murdoch is sounding already. He genuinely appears to be struggling with every question so far. The line of questioning currently has him repeatedly saying he appears to either not know an awful lot that was going on under him or he knew very, very fleeting details.

It's the Ernest Saunders defence - I'm a weak old man with dementia, please go gently.

I'm surprised he didn't turn up wearing a nightshirt and diving helmet.

I did wonder if that might be the case. I'm not so sure though, James' role somehow makes me think that they know Murdoch Snr might not do so well. I do wonder if the committee suspects similar hence why they've often in effect told James to shut it.

Either way if Murdoch Snr is playing a role here hes not come out if it well as one member had already suggested Rupert's lack of knowledge on things did not reflect well on him or News Intl.

She was arrested on 2 charges.

"on suspicion of conspiring to intercept communications, contrary to Section1(1) Criminal Law Act 1977 and on suspicion of corruption allegations contrary to Section 1 of the Prevention of Corruption Act 1906."

A conspiracy charge rather than something under RIPA? That's a little surprising, isn't it?

Piers Morgan said Murdoch senior phoned him every single week about what stories were in the paper for his entire 18 month tenure as editor.

and suddenly you believe Piers Morgan ?

Piers Morgan said Murdoch senior phoned him every single week about what stories were in the paper for his entire 18 month tenure as editor.

Did Murdoch just tell a porkie?

I would believe a shit that wouldn't flush over whatever Piers Morgan, never mind Murdoch says.

Murdoch jnr was so shocked that they were still paying money for Mulcaire's legal fees that he didn't find out who in the company authorized this 'shocking' activity.

Excellent point Sir!

She was arrested on 2 charges.

"on suspicion of conspiring to intercept communications, contrary to Section1(1) Criminal Law Act 1977 and on suspicion of corruption allegations contrary to Section 1 of the Prevention of Corruption Act 1906."

A conspiracy charge rather than something under RIPA? That's a little surprising, isn't it?

Not really. She didn't personally do it, so a conspiracy charge is probably the right one.

Â