Murdoch Scum

snowychap

I would never have said she was 40, nearer 30 if i had to guess!

Aye, she's the definition of a MILF. I'd definitely slip her one. Especially as she seems like she can be quite domineering.

Mensch always looks like she's sucked a bee up her arse whilst swallowing a wasp and is very smug about the whole thing to me.

Turns out Jonnie Marbles isn't a terribly successful comedian and also has a line in a lot of anti-govt stuff. Unsurprisingly on the first count at least.

So how does a known anarchist get to touching distance of Rupert Murdoch during a parliamentary hearing with a can of shaving foam and a paper plate that he's sneaked in then spent thirty-seconds or so squirting into shape?

It just seems very odd to me.

Are you suggesting someone may have assisted him? :suspect::P

By God man, this is the English Parliamentary system, a bastion of truth, honesty and integrity in a dangerous world - I'm appalled that you would even suggest that there's a hint of scurrilous behaviour in amongst this group of fine upstanding individuals.

Of course I'm not suggesting they helped him.

I'm suggesting they're utterly incompetent.

When he was asked by a reporter why he did it, whilst being dragged away in handcuffs, he replied "I cannot answer that as I am currently in the middle of a police investigation". Marvellous.

I've not laughed so much since George Bush had a shoe thrown at him.

Ha ha ha.

That Bagshawe woman complains about a 'culture of deniability' at the NOTW and in the media and then, when Jon Snow puts the question about the use of Neil Wallis by Coulsen in the run up to the election, she goes on, "Well, there wasn't any hint that he'd dione anything wrong at that time...can't be blamed...hindsight...debate's moved on."

So how does a known anarchist get to touching distance of Rupert Murdoch during a parliamentary hearing with a can of shaving foam and a paper plate that he's sneaked in then spent thirty-seconds or so squirting into shape?

It just seems very odd to me.

Did he have a can? Wouldn't get through the metal detectors, so he's have to be passed it by someone inside.

I'd have thought he could make up a foam pie outside, put clingfilm over it, leave the can, and then just unwrap it inside.

4 GB of News International emails are about to be exposed to sunlight by @Lulzsec. This will be HUGE

Isn't there a certain amount of irony in the outrage at people being hacked then turning to excitement at the thought of hacking the hackers?

4 GB of News International emails are about to be exposed to sunlight by @Lulzsec. This will be HUGE

Isn't there a certain amount of irony in the outrage at people being hacked then turning to excitement at the thought of hacking the hackers?

Surely the irony is that the hackers were hacked.Taste of their own medicine so to speak.

Â