Prices

£12 for adults

£6 for under 18s and over 60s

Sale Dates

On sale to 2011-12 season card holders*

Tuesday July 5: On sale to 2010-11 season card holders*

Thursday July 7: On general sale*

*Strictly one ticket per client referenceSee more

Why don't you want to go on the train? :?

If you're going all the way to Aston to get a coach, you may as well get to Aston station, switch, and get the Walsall train to the Bescot... Easier and cheaper...

Succumbed and bought a ticket yesterday, didn't think I was going to make any pre-season games but didn't want to miss out. Also bought my train ticket - it is very easy, Walsall train from New Street, get off at the Bescott. Depends what direction you're coming from but yeh.

Succumbed and bought a ticket yesterday, didn't think I was going to make any pre-season games but didn't want to miss out. Also bought my train ticket - it is very easy, Walsall train from New Street, get off at the Bescott. Depends what direction you're coming from but yeh.

The other way is Wolverhampton train from Walsall... Not sure on the bus you catch from Walsall to Bescot.

Heard we'd took an extra allocation (The "Away Stand" and the "Family Stand"as from their website) and there aren't many tickets left for our sections, no doubt their end will be full of Villa fans however.

In previous seasons you have been able to pay on the gate. However, when I bought my tickets on Saturday, I'm located halfway down the stand on the side, which is the extra allocation. If you are intending to pay on the gate, I'd call Villa first to check, and if they say you can, get there pretty early, otherwise you'll end up with the Home fans.

Ticket office confirmed Villa are no longer selling/posting out tickets directly but you can pay at the ground on Thursday. 2,500 tickets sold from Villa before cease of sales. Will be full in our end so get down there early if you want a ticket and haven't got one...

3000 just confirmed sold by villa and Walsall, 1000 tickets being sold on gate but massive queues expected so PRE order for shorter cOllection queue, picking mine up now

Â