Women's World Cup 2011

Anthony

qww2uy.gif

Barry Petchesky"]

Hope Solo, BAMF and nascent sex symbol, shared an ebullient moment with Abby Wambach after yesterday's game. With the match's two heroes and an American flag, it's no wonder the image ended up splashed across the internet. A Reddit user noticed the photo on the front page of ESPN.com last night, and compared it with the original version, taken for and distributed by Getty Images. One thing's missing from the ESPN version: Solo's glasscutter.

Here are the two pictures for comparison's sake, or just use our handy animated gif. It's still visible, vaguely, in the ESPN.com version, if you really look closely. But whether they merely messed with the contrast, or went over it with Photoshop's clone tool (and our resident photo expert guesses the latter), they made an attempt at erasing it from history, like some perky Nikolai Yezhov.

Btw, USA's goalkeeper Hope Solo is quite fit. :)

She used to play for a club in your neck of the woods, too.

more of Miss Solo

But I must kick it old school and give mad props to Heather Mitts:

retracting her scapula

And now you tell me? :cry:

Have to say that that Morgan girl ain't that bad either.

Thread about womens world cup turning into a lovely ladies thread-VTshocker. :D

Whilst we're posting pictures of lovely football ladies I just feel the need to put up the picture of the now retired beautifull swedish international player Victoria Svensson.

fotbolls-em_jpg_161883c.jpg

And yes, all of the swedish girls are this beautifull... Shame she retired

But she was a very good player

Whilst we're posting pictures of lovely football ladies I just feel the need to put up the picture of the now retired beautifull swedish international player Victoria Svensson.

fotbolls-em_jpg_161883c.jpg

And yes, all of the swedish birls are this beautifull... Shame she retired

But she was a very good player

austin-powers-man-baby.jpg

Yeaaaaaaaas go JPN. I am afaid they are 100% divoid of lookers, though.

But this young lady scored a cracker for SWE

josefine-oqvist-5.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwww-rite~

Â