Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 & Battlefield 3

carlitobrigante

Right, done some digging and found out your skill level is calculated as follows...

So these are the criterias that determine your skill level:

• You gain/loose Skill Level based on every confrontation with another player

• Killing a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than killing someone less skilled

• Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply added/subtracted based on the encounter and the Skill Level of both parts (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the other loses only 20)

• The SL is used for matchmaking

Mine is currently...wait for it...-96! :mrgreen:

haha, Daniel deleted his quit % off his stats!

So Daniel, does this mean when you losing, you quit?

Also, are you predominantly a CQ or Rush player?

I'd look you up but it keeps bringing Eskiboy101 for somereason, and he plays ps3..

Played 2 games last night. I joined in mid-way through a game of Conquest to start with. Ended up with a pitiful 0-10 K/D and 423 points. Just couldn't get into the grove.

2nd game however... 4200 points (7500 with ribbons). Gutted that I STILL didn't get MVP. Some **** got 4310. That's my highest score so far anyway.

Was great fun. Caspian Border. I got in a tank from the start and just basically patrolled from D-C-B-A-D-C-B-A all game. Had a squad member in my tank with me performing repairs if needs be. I was getting mad points for neutralising and then capturing bases, taking out other tanks etc... Only had 6 kills and 2 deaths. Amazing really, kills mean **** all in Conquest.

haha, Daniel deleted his quit % off his stats!

So Daniel, does this mean when you losing, you quit?

Also, are you predominantly a CQ or Rush player?

I'd look you up but it keeps bringing Eskiboy101 for somereason, and he plays ps3..

I did? I was trying to edit the page down as i didn't want to upload the whole screen shot. My quit says it's 10% anway. I think that's mostly because the squad system doesn't work on 360. When you join with your friend most times you both will be on separate teams, so we just quit till we get on the same team.

2j11lw9.jpg

The MAV really is the best thing since sliced bread

Just sit back fly your camera around mark the targets and watch the points roll in you can even fly it into peoples heads and push them off high platforms if ur skillful enough

Rofl i went 19 - 0 earlier and i didnt even leave spawn...

Tehran Highway i really have mastered the art of MAV slaying

Its hilarious like something in a predator movie i see there heat signatures and i fly around them and they are firing at me but hitting nothing i then wait till they stop firing then ram them and kill them how humiliating if i dont ram them there firing at me give away their position and others kill them and i still get points

One guy on kharg island was RAGING he changed class to engineer to try and use the stinger to shoot me down i kept moving up and down behind a building trolling him then waited till he turned around then killed him Rofl this is the most fun ive ever had in a game

never realised shillz sorry! :lol:

Getting good in the choppers now. The canals level is probably the easiest way to get accustomed to using the choppers and they're very effective against infantry!

Kharg is good for the attack choppers, plenty of choppers and air vehicles to take out.

Whenever i get in a choppa i get shot down annoying

PS3 keeps crashing 13 - 1 on grand bazaar last night losing alot of points frustrating

Im enjoying the metro map alot more now i switch to engineer and spam rockets getting double kills

Â