What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

im going to start buying vinyl again thanks to you and chrisp65. cds are much easier,but i do miss vinyl. going to have a look for a vinyl player next week.

Ah, you mean a turntable.

Some decent ones on eBay, some are old but they last forever, the good uns do anyway

Got our kid a very nice one for Christmas for £40, they even threw in a pre-amp for free. Sony I think, can't find it on eBay as we did it cash on collection.

I've got a Rega Planar 3, that was £130 with a Linn K9 cartridge on it. Start with a cheaper one and graduate up

4 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

im going to start buying vinyl again thanks to you and chrisp65. cds are much easier,but i do miss vinyl. going to have a look for a vinyl player next week.

70f1dd565354034675a4309a0f79c61f.jpg

7 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

gumtree

Don't forget gumtree too, 2 hours ago somebody in Brizzle put up a Sony PS something or other for £25. Same page has a Goldring for £50 and it looks like the tonearm might be worth that alone.

:thumb:  now im going to start collecting vinyl, we can meet up and go to record shops together. maybe i could bring the family and make a weekend of it by the sea, yeah she would love that my missus.

7 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

:thumb:  now im going to start collecting vinyl, we can meet up and go to record shops together. maybe i could bring the family and make a weekend of it by the sea, yeah she would love that my missus.

walter-white-driving-oh-god.gif

• Like 1

well you know what i mean Xann, ive kind of invited myself over there but someone had to make the first move. i can quite happily leave the family at home, then we could really make a weekend of it getting brahms and liszt.

It's a shame I'm busy that weekend 'cos I'd have been right up for it normally.

And the Severn Bridge is being painted.

(seriously though, if you do ever end up over this way, I'd be up for a pie and a pint and a rum or two)

(but I'm not doing sex stuff)

Â