• Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChrisSkudder chrisskudder

by astonvilla_view

Although twitter prone to rumours, national outlets reporting that McLeish talks have hit skids with #avfc tho #bcfc fans trying to sabotage

That's defo Chris Skudder from Sky News,

What's going on??!!!

Wow, i've been away from the laptop/news/internet since monday, met some mates, travelling,etc.

Turn on the laptop to catch up today a few hours ago now am back in Poland........

Heck over 700pages here now!

Whoever layed McLeish on Betfair are shitting it now i say!

Im one of them. Shit myself last night. Today I've accepted my £90 loss but as I have no plans to go villa park under AM I will look at it as a saving overall.

Hope it works out & its all a smoke screen mate.

I actually told a few heads on a message board on Sunday to lay the shit out of him, as i honestly was thinking there was no possibility of him getting it, another favorite on another day ala Rafa,Carlo, etc.

Won't be in a rush to go back there for a chat!

Is it really more or less sorted?! Any believable sources (IE- Mysterman) confirm hes getting the job or is Mcleish just being interviewed/considered?

AVFCMysteryMan deleted his twitter now as can't seem to find him?

@AVFCMysteryMan

Offered him a £10 bet that Moyes wont be Villa manager - if he is, i pay £10, if he isnt, he pays.....

He gone mysteriously quiet....

i don't get all of this...

Randy approaches Wigan the correct way, Martinez turns us down politely, Wigan chairman thanks Villa for the nice way we approached them

Randy supposedly "tapps up" Mcleish, Mcleish resigns & Randy says well he's a free agent he's quite within his rights to speak with him, blues kick off as you would expect them to

Do these two actions sound like the same man?? Has Randy become so desperate, he's lost all his morals???

Think its a different situation.. Wasnt the scout sacked by E-Mail? And McLeish who was livid by the actions of the board did the same?

Ive nothing against McLeish at all.. I think he is an ok guy but just not good enough to manage a club with aspirations of trying to achieve a top 4 place..

Like most things in football we don't know the full story... one of two things has happened, Randy has "tapped up" Mcleish, which is totally out of charactor or it's just coincedence Mcleish has quit over something at Blues & randy's is just doing what he says & talking to a free agent.. however if it's the latter it looks awful & why doesn't Randy say to the press that he hasn't had contact with Mcleish prior to him quitting, keeping Randy & the club's good name. He's silence in all this is making things worse.

One minute we're a club of good conduct, next we are looking like a dirty dealing club

Mark Hughes had better be unveiled as part of the Chelsea set-up ......

I genuinely cant believe how obvious it has been since day one. If he cant talk until July....... keep stum and wait.

Ireland and Warnock would be like new signings if he come in (saving Money) whilst I hear we need a goaly..... He signed Given at City who is available.....

further down the line he got Bellamy and Bentley playing well. All players available and could improve the squad.

Its all too obvious

I genuinely cant believe how obvious it has been since day one. If he cant talk until July....... keep stum and wait.

Ireland and Warnock would be like new signings if he come in (saving Money) whilst I hear we need a goaly..... He signed Given at City who is available.....

further down the line he got Bellamy and Bentley playing well. All players available and could improve the squad.

Its all too obvious

Its all too obvious

i don't get all of this...

Randy approaches Wigan the correct way, Martinez turns us down politely, Wigan chairman thanks Villa for the nice way we approached them

Randy supposedly "tapps up" Mcleish, Mcleish resigns & Randy says well he's a free agent he's quite within his rights to speak with him, blues kick off as you would expect them to

Do these two actions sound like the same man?? Has Randy become so desperate, he's lost all his morals???

THIS, THIS, THIS, THIS!!

I posted EXACTLY the same last night.. the whole thing just doesn't add up.

Randy Lerner is the most honest guy there is. How many chairman have to tell everyone.. that and publically on their website often...

Watford FC.... over signing Ashley Young.

Boro.... over signing Downing.

Leeds... over signing Delph (Particularly...remember what Bates said)

that I can remember off top of my hat.

Then Whelan's public interview of how proud we should be of Randy Lerner. What's happened as he had a seizure this week or something.

Add to that why there is a complete blackout at VP and rumours staff have had to sign non disclosures... yet GK defends McCleish on facebook??!!!

The whole thing is not logical!

Randy's gone nuts! That can be the only possible explanation.

Or maybe he was just winding Blues up...?!

I think he'd litterally have to come out with a world class manager next to him whilst wearing a f*ck u blues tee-shirt on and going on record asking if birmingham city really thought we wanted a failed ex boss of theirs...but this wont happen im sure and this will go down as a turning point in our history and the beginning of the end of Randy's reign.