• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

sven would be considerably better than mccliesh, better football, better tactics, better knowledge of the game, better contacts, better reputation despite spending 2 years managing the lower levels.

i still cant see the board deliberatewly sabotaging the clubs future by appointing a shit or average manager

i also think the general was taking the piss when he made his comments on it not matetring who we appoint as manager as long as they fit

i thinkits all a red herring

why would they wish not not be welcome back at the club?

it makes no sense

unless they were selling up and randy is skint, the bent transfer was his final gamble to keep us in the premier league to get the best price he can

im starting to wonder now.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The folks that turned out to protest are not happy fair enough. But that means the vast majority who didn't go are happy to give big eck a chance.

one things for sure I bet a lot of you wish you had backed my Steve campaign now.

Obvious troll is obvious, wrong and obvious. :yawn:

What I dont understand is why does Mcleish want a job where is hated from the start? He may even be putting himself or his family in danger. (you know there are idiots about).This is a **** joke and irresponsible of both Villa and AM.

These protests are nothing to do with his ability, that is total bs. It's all to do with Birmingham, which I can't really understand...we're linked with Ben Foster and no one says anything negative...if McClaren was appointed, would there be protests? No! If McLeish was coming from Sunderland, would there be protests? No

Just forget about Birmingham and concentrate on Villa!

you obviously aint called the joker for nothing!

perhaps you genuinely dont see the contradictions in your post...

These protests are nothing to do with his ability, that is total bs. It's all to do with Birmingham

No, he isn't good enough either.

He relegated SHA twice, somehow that qualifies him to manage us?

He spent a load of money there, and they went down above clubs that haven't spent for years, that says it all.

twatter rumours apparently talks have fallen through!

BCFCFANS bcfcfans.com

Lots of rumours at the minute but we're definitely hearing that talks have stalled or fell through. Definite financial issue #avfc #bcfc

What I dont understand is why does Mcleish want a job where is hated from the start? He may even be putting himself or his family in danger. (you know there are idiots about).This is a **** joke and irresponsible of both Villa and AM.

doubling or tripling his salary £2.5 - 3.0 M per annum & a 4 year contract

i cant answer why, but these things happen. why did mo johnston switch from one side of glasgow to the other? i dont know either, but he did it and didnt die.

The folks that turned out to protest are not happy fair enough. But that means the vast majority who didn't go are happy to give big eck a chance.

one things for sure I bet a lot of you wish you had backed my Steve campaign now.

What a ridiculous thing to say, not the first time either is it?

These protests are nothing to do with his ability, that is total bs. It's all to do with Birmingham, which I can't really understand...we're linked with Ben Foster and no one says anything negative...if McClaren was appointed, would there be protests? No! If McLeish was coming from Sunderland, would there be protests? No

Just forget about Birmingham and concentrate on Villa!

You're plain wrong

Coming from SHA isnt helping but the main reason is that he's not good enough - Would there be similar scenes if Avram Grant was appointed - Hell Yes!!!