• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** it. If its McLeish then lets just get on with it and sign him up.

This is a ballsy move for all concerned and will not go down well anywhere in Birmingham. It's the equivalent of going all in with a pair of 2's.

**** it though, sometimes you win.

UTV

What will happen if McLeish is actually appointed? A few guys will moan on a forum and maybe a banner or 2 for a couple of weeks at Villa Park until we get a couple of wins under our belt.

Or will there be mass demonstrations, petitions and an empty stadium in protest? Hmmmmmmmm, exciting times at the Villa. If you were a player would you join this club in its current state? **** my head is buzzing. Aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It is him. Media have confirmed he's expected to sign within 24 hours. They've been given the nod. Won't be confirmed on SSN until it's on our website which is standard practice.

so are you ITK or just an attention whore?

or isnt it the same thing anyway according to you?

We talked about this earlier, just call him Dick.

Yanks at Liverplop, they had no clue, the fans kicked off.

Yanks at Manure, they have no clue, the fans kicked off.

Yanks at Villa, they seem to not have a clue, fans are kicking off.

Mmmm, there seems to be an underlying problem here.

Ignorance and prejudice in 3 UK cities?

That's the sort of politically correct, ill informed and pointless response I would expect from someone who clearly doesn't understand that the 3 clubs mentioned have hundreds of thousands of supporters all over the world not just confined to 3 cities in the UK.

Perhaps it was a pointless response to a pointless statement.

Congratulations, you are the first person to ever describe me as politically correct.

Most of the posts on here are pointless. That is what this farcical period has done to us. If you think a post is pointless (and mine may well have been) then just don't bother responding with something equally as pointless.

I'm still hoping this is all just a smokescreen for an appointment we've been working on behind the scenes (I don't even give a **** who now!). Not very likely I know, but it's all we've got.

The amount of times I've seen smokescreen mentioned on here. Shouldn't we have chocked already?

It's not so much the whole Blues thing that makes me anti-McLeish, it's more the shite football that his teams play and the fact that I just can't imagine him being able to convince any of our present half-decent players to stay or to attract any decent new ones to join us. I'm still holding onto the hope that this won't happen but I've got a nasty feeling that it will.

it would'nt bother me too much getting a manager from bcfc if he was an astounding one.

i'm just devastated that any dream we had of getting near the top end of the table has gone.

the only way it could possibly happen now is with a new owner, and i thought i would never say that about lerner.

good bye downing, good bye bent, good bye exciting football :cry:

i think the board jumping to interview AM as soon as he quits is shocking, Clueless, desperate and bullshit. The board have not got a **** clue.

NOW WE ARE STARTING TO SEE WHY MON LEFT - AMBITION OF THE BOARD, OR LACK OF IT!!!

It appears obvious that post from the general was his. proves all his posts were PR bullshit. Expect him to do one now he has been found out.

What will happen if McLeish is actually appointed? A few guys will moan on a forum and maybe a banner or 2 for a couple of weeks at Villa Park until we get a couple of wins under our belt.

Or will there be mass demonstrations, petitions and an empty stadium in protest? Hmmmmmmmm, exciting times at the Villa. If you were a player would you join this club in its current state? **** my head is buzzing. Aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

In times like this we have in the past reverted to chants of

'Claret & Blue Army' - with no manager prefixed.

He will have to bloody well to get 'Alex Mcleishs Claret & Army' booming from the holte end !

I can already picture our cunning attacking plan:

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

LONG BALL TO BENT

etc.

OOOO that's good.... Maybe he can bring Zigic with him? :D

Sorry, Sorry - I'm one of the good guys in support here.