• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

I never gave abuse just question his/her generic statements. MM is the main culprit though no one can deny he has posted contradictory and vague information throughout this saga. I have more respect for Villa_Insider at least she posts solid info.

Mysteryman just posts what he knows is being spoken about and coming out of Villa Park. I don't think anyone could really say for sure how this whole new manager saga is going to end. Look at the bookies odds. Up and down, new favourites then drop to the bottom. No one knows for certain!

In addition Mysteryman has been pretty damn accurate about a fair few things in the past. He was the one who told this board there would be a meltdown signing in January, and then we went and signed Bent for double our record transfer fee!

He's a true Villa fan. Those banners you see around Villa park? On the North Stand and Holte End? He got those up there. He could potentially get into trouble for passing on what little info he sees going on, but does so for our benefit.

And now he doesn't post on this forum because despite doing these decent things he gets shit thrown his way. I can understand why he wanted to no longer post here. Makes me want to no longer post here too.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMA chief executive Richard Bevan said there had been 'aggressive and seriously undermining communications' that had made McLeish's position untenable.

Birmingham acting chairman Peter Pannu has said he will seek compensation if McLeish moves to Aston Villa.

Bevan said: 'Alex decided he had to resign as there had been serious issues for some time between him and the board at Birmingham.

'The LMA recognise it is often very difficult for clubs and chairmen, especially with the financial pressures and 24/7 media coverage. However, it is very disappointing that some clubs don't follow normal principles of employment law - which can undermine the game, the club and even the community the club is based in.

'Mr Pannu, a senior member of the board, has put into the public domain confidential information contained in Alex's contract. This is without doubt a breach of confidence.

'It is disappointing that Alex appears to have been criticised for sending his formal resignation letter by e-mail, particularly given that one of the issues Alex resigned over was Mr Pannu's sacking of Alex's chief scout, who learned that he was to be dismissed when he was copied in on an e-mail from Mr Pannu to one of the club's officials.

'There were other issues as well, including not being properly consulted on player transfers, and making a number of aggressive and seriously undermining communications, which ultimately made his position untenable.'

*cough*

Talksports source is probably Moxley ffs

I never gave abuse just question his/her generic statements. MM is the main culprit though no one can deny he has posted contradictory and vague information throughout this saga. I have more respect for Villa_Insider at least she posts solid info.

Mysteryman on twitter is a different person to mysteryman who was on here

This is just my point, saying "there may be a potential meltdown signing" in a transfer window isn't being ITK it's guess work and edging your bets, everyone remembers him for this. Did he not make reference to a potential indian summer of signings in that window too? Again edging his bets that time it didn't come off.

Now If he'd have said Darren Bent is signing on Monday instead that is being ITK.