• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

The longer this goes on, the more i'm convinced it could be Psycho. It would certainly explain the wait...and the 1 to 2 weeks GK mentioned. And they wouldn't want to say anything while he was away with the U21's.....And he knows his way to VP.....

Ooooh there is a shout now......

Would genuinly rather have Mcleish, Pearce has all the tactical nouse of the dumb alien from Pacman.

(You know... the one who clearly doesnt know what he's doing)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The longer this goes on, the more i'm convinced it could be Psycho. It would certainly explain the wait...and the 1 to 2 weeks GK mentioned. And they wouldn't want to say anything while he was away with the U21's.....And he knows his way to VP.....

hand on heart, id rather Mcleish.

My dislike for lerner is to do with his running of the club. No sponsor, then we suddenly have a scramble to sell players and increase income. If we'd had 12mil in shirt sponsor like fx pro for a few years we'd have more income. A lack of any ceo until faulkner rtc..

Poorly run club.

We will have a sponsor for the start of the season so....

We have a CEO so....

Clutching at straws, blinded by hatred.

If they are your only reason why we are apparently poorly run, then you dont have a clue.

You're proper clueless. We had no ceo until Faulkner. We had no sponsor until fx pro. Years of no management. A shambles of fired people from the boardroom, resignations.

So when randy did his buy to sell talk last year he'd only then decided to run the club as a business. So we were making losses and yet people blame the football manager and not the fact the club was mismanaged. Revenue streams like sponsors were not there, they should have been there for two years before the wages crisis. If we had an extra 12 nil in revenue would we have had that crisis last sumner?

The club has not been run well. The recession was the catalyst for Randy to start to erin the club as a business

Well,

Whilst trying to calm down over the mcleish situation i thought i would check out the mans stats as a player and manager.

Please dont rip my nuts off but his managerial record aint that bad.

motherwell , hibs , rangers , scotland and small heath.

motherwell promotion , hibs 3rd in league , scotland 7 wins out of 10 miss out on last qualifier , rangers last 16 champions league , small heath , highest league finish for 50 years and first trophy for 48 years .

oh and 12 game unbeaten run for blues in prem.

Dont ram me up the bum but they would have stayed up easy if not for losing keay defenders.

We stayed up because of darren bent.

We have better players and more investment available , who knows?

Good post.

McLeish aint a bad manager. I wouldnt be against giving him a crack at it. We could do worse tbh

Oaks, the view from the club, was any statement they release now will only add fuel to the fire, at this moment in time the press need to fill their pages and Villa cannot stop the likes of Talksport, Moxley or us fans making our comments until a Manager has been appointed, its that simple. I agreed that i'd rather our club concentrate to get a manager in rather than be answering to the press, just a hunch but i don't think it'll be McLeish. Randy and PF are aware of the amount of fans that are reacting negatively to this.

They have already done it with the Martinez face saving statement.

Look im not suggesting that they should release a statement saying we dont want McLeish, but one saying we haven't tapped him up and already spoke to him. As ive said some of the shit that lot are throwing at us is starting to stick. And i think its best either way, even if we do want him.

My dislike for lerner is to do with his running of the club. No sponsor, then we suddenly have a scramble to sell players and increase income. If we'd had 12mil in shirt sponsor like fx pro for a few years we'd have more income. A lack of any ceo until faulkner rtc..

Poorly run club.

We have a CEO so....

If they are your only reason why we are apparently poorly run, then you dont have a clue.

You're proper clueless. We had no ceo until Faulkner. We had no sponsor until fx pro. Years of no management. A shambles of fired people from the boardroom, resignations.

So we are or were poorly run?

Because your banging on about things years old, not effect anything now.

Your proper not making any sense.

Well,

Whilst trying to calm down over the mcleish situation i thought i would check out the mans stats as a player and manager.

motherwell promotion , hibs 3rd in league , scotland 7 wins out of 10 miss out on last qualifier , rangers last 16 champions league , small heath , highest league finish for 50 years and first trophy for 48 years .

Dont ram me up the bum but they would have stayed up easy if not for losing keay defenders.

Good post.

McLeish aint a bad manager. I wouldnt be against giving him a crack at it. We could do worse tbh

See above .

Pearce :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Poorly run club.

We have a CEO so....

So when randy did his buy to sell talk last year he'd only then decided to run the club as a business. So we were making losses and yet people blame the football manager and not the fact the club was mismanaged. Revenue streams like sponsors were not there, they should have been there for two years before the wages crisis. If we had an extra 12 nil in revenue would we have had that crisis last sumner?

The club has not been run well. The recession was the catalyst for Randy to start to erin the club as a business

Again lots of facts but no evidence to support them.

Where did the 12m from FX Pro come from?

Yes making losses is partly the managers fault, when we are paying reserves 50k a week.

We gave our sponsor to a charity - wonderful gesture.

I can't see what the problem is other than the fact that you are clearly a MON fan....?

psycho has a cushy number that i cant see him giving up

He does, and frankly, it's a wonder he's got it.

Represents a token gesture by the FA to have an Englishman on the coaching team.

How he gets the U21 gig I have no idea.

Well,

Good post.

I agree. I know a lot of people are talking about his dire football, but I don't see any reason he'd have to play that style with the better players he'd have available at VP.

Did he play shit football at Rangers? (Serious question). Or does he just play that at SHA because the players are of limited ability?

Well,

Good post.

As time goes by I'm starting to agree also. I spent 48 hours in a nightmare at the prospect, but the more I think about, the less it feels like bringing in Eck would be in fact the end of the world. I mean if we finish in the top 7 with Eck and Blues stay in the championship, I'd be a very happy man. Be a big **** you to Blues too.

Well,

Good post.

See above .

Pearce :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Yeah someone who picks Mancienne in midfield over Rodwell and Rose on the wing in front of Albrighton shouldn't even be in a job in football in my opinion.

Come on, he was NEVER gonna get SHA playing like Barca was he.....

Style of play whilst there is irrelevant really

Totally agree - but when it is his style of play everywhere he has been.....

It is worth remembering that Alex Mcleish was responsible for this comment

"You have to say that Villa's agenda is totally different to ours - the bottom line is that they are a better team."

He has his head screwed on at least!