• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The deafening silence from MatKendrick and the club tells me there's something afoot.

Hopefully.

a) he was having the weekend off

B) he posed an article on the Meaning Evil yesterday, saying we were going to talk to McLeish

He's a journalist, he currently appears as clueless as the nationals

Fantasic news everyone! (if not already posted)

Pannu has slagged of Mcleash for the way he left and said that they would stop him going to Villa as they have not been approached!!!

NO WAY WOULD RANDY MAKE AN ILLEGAL APPROACH!!!

I agree with this 100%. We all KNOW how Randy behaves. Dave Whelan spouted it off to everyone last week and praised RL in the process.

If McCleish was in the frame than matters would have been concluded professionaly and amicably with BCFC.

MM has said it's not McCleish on H & V this morning as well.

The deafening silence from MatKendrick and the club tells me there's something afoot.

Hopefully.

a) he was having the weekend off

B) he posed an article on the Meaning Evil yesterday, saying we were going to talk to McLeish

He's a journalist, he currently appears as clueless as the nationals

Cheers for the info.

Pannu has slagged of Mcleash for the way he left and said that they would stop him going to Villa as they have not been approached!!!

I agree with this 100%. We all KNOW how Randy behaves. Dave Whelan spouted it off to everyone last week and praised RL in the process.

If McCleish was in the frame than matters would have been concluded professionaly and amicably with BCFC.

Julie you post a link for the MM quote on H&V this morning please?

Julie can you post a link for the MM quote on H&V this morning please?

Its McLeish.

are you talk sport in disguise?

Funny because someone asked "based on what" and I was thinking "hes just been employed by Talksport" ;)

Just because a lot of the rumours are bullshit doesn't mean we're not trying to get Moyes. RL would have to be mad not to have DM as a serious candidate, and I don't think there's been a convincing denial by either club or Moyes himself.

I agree with this

Me too.

Its fairly obvious we'll be interested in Moyes and to me there has been not definite denial, since Houllier left.

Other candidate were sounded out sensibly as no point putting all your eggs in one basket with Moyes.

Whelen blabbed to ensure he kept his, others not so much so.

Unless you honestly believe Randy has only written to Wigan 9 weeks ago and nobody else?

How about there's no bloody way we'd appoint McGinger regardless of any of the other reasons posted

a) he's shit

B) he was manager of the shite

c) he resigned (not something RL would like)

d) he's still shit

e) he's possibly a bit more shit than that too

If RL ever tried to employ him, he would face a shit storm and he knows it. And I don't for one minute think RL ever considered him, even for a nano-second

I don't often agree with Bickster.

But he's bang on here.

There have been times where I've doubted the running of our football club, and some aspects I continue to doubt.

However, they are foolish enough to appoint such a negative, shite manager as Alex McLeish. And that's ignoring the obvious 'Small Heaath' issue.

How about there's no bloody way we'd appoint McGinger regardless of any of the other reasons posted

a) he's shit

d) he's still shit

If RL ever tried to employ him, he would face a shit storm and he knows it. And I don't for one minute think RL ever considered him, even for a nano-second

Would you agree that Mccleish can just (F)Eck off? :oops:

Talksport saying no one wants our job

... well I want it.

Can I be assistant? I'll have that job no problem and I'll work for free.

I like the working for free offer.

Can you make a good cup of tea?

a) he's shit

d) he's still shit

Yup Randy would need to have some sort of mental break down to even consider it.

Any further talk of such nonsense should be banned!

Talksport saying no one wants our job

... well I want it.

Can I be assistant? I'll have that job no problem and I'll work for free.

I like the working for free offer.

Can you make a good cup of tea?

Actually I can, I'm a firm believer in not putting in the milk until the tea is properly brewed as not to make the water go cold before its time.

I'm also obviously a believer in the tea bag being allowed some time to brew properly which seems to be overlooked by so many!