• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Sorry super sleuths, 'Bad' was not a reference to statues/Fulham/Hughes! I'm not a cryptic crossword!

What the **** is he going on about? Just **** come out and say it you spineless numpty. We don't buy your stupid paper anyway and all you are doing is losing friends!! Oooh, aren't I Mr Important because I have a tiny bit of info. Patronising cock, all you've done is mislead us.

Not you kkr :D

Total mindfuck right now! Rumours, ITK, newspapers, television, radio reports, it is impossible to know what to believe. If we appoint someone like Ancelotti I'll donate my son to VillaTalk, bank balance is low. If we appoint Hughes or Martinez I'll carry on with my day.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @shaunteale @thevillans Big if.Brum mail reporting the complete opposite in tomorrow's paper but we shall see.hope it's true, but predict RM

I'm confused big time.

Nice to see my tweets being mentioned :D

Does this mean i'm ITK??? :lol::lol::lol:

On another note, I do think that despite what Dave Whelan makes out, RM has not been offered the Villa job, but Whelan wants an answer on the new contract on the table at Wigan.

Him saying RM was our number one target is bullshit. How the **** would he know that. I think all candidates will be told by Villa before lunch tomorrow.

I have a feeling it will be moyes.

If teale is gobsmacked and going to speak to Paul Mcgrath, maybe its big fat ron!

Right Randy, you've kept myself and others thoroughly entertained over the past week, this thread has been truly epic! But any more waiting and we'll start speculating on Alan Curbishley and that really might push a few people over the edge (me included).

My one request is that you don't hold tomorrow's press conference at 2.30pm, as I would be in a meeting and it won't look good storming out celebrating like Peter Withe did in '82.

Other than that, fantastic work, and let the good times role! Welcome Carlo! :)

i may be barking up the wrong tree, but surely ash has spoke to lerner about the new manager as to see what the ambitions are?

so i cant see it being a big name ie ancelotti

could be completely wrong but an idea?

I think Ash is leaving whoever we appoint.

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Sorry super sleuths, 'Bad' was not a reference to statues/Fulham/Hughes! I'm not a cryptic crossword!

What the **** is he going on about? Just **** come out and say it you spineless numpty. We don't buy your stupid paper anyway and all you are doing is losing friends!! Oooh, aren't I Mr Important because I have a tiny bit of info. Patronising cock, all you've done is mislead us.

A little bit uncalled for tbh.

MatKendrick Mat Kendrick

Well i have never been so insulted in all....... Oh wait....

Yeah i dont have a paper! :)

All the smoke and mirrors at the moment i literally have no **** clue who its going to be! If its Ancelotti or someone of that ilk i think i might just spontaneously combust or something through sheer joy!

Well if these people are ITK they aren't interested in making any money out of it because there's been no significant movement in the betfair market.

Betting is suspended overnight

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @shaunteale @thevillans Big if.Brum mail reporting the complete opposite in tomorrow's paper but we shall see.hope it's true, but predict RM

I'm confused big time.

Nice to see my tweets being mentioned :D

Does this mean i'm ITK??? :lol::lol::lol:

Who are you then?? Coop_86 or thevillans

i may be barking up the wrong tree, but surely ash has spoke to lerner about the new manager as to see what the ambitions are?

so i cant see it being a big name ie ancelotti

could be completely wrong but an idea?

I think Ash is leaving whoever we appoint.

More than likely

especially with the money that was quoted on the news then

£130,000 per week :o:o