• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

How do we know the jet went to Corsica ?

CLEVELAND BROWNS TRANSPORTATION LLC (BEREA OH)

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

That's my airplane! How do I track my airplane on FlightAware?

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

WE DON'T AND WILL NEVER FIND OUT, Randy is probably still in Birmingham his kids/girlfriend are probably shopping and using his jet.

Actually we have an insider on this forum who works within traffic control. He updates us where the jet is...

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This aircraft (N85CL) is not available for tracking per request from the owner/operator

If you need access to your blocked aircraft on FlightAware or are having trouble with another provider (due to recent changes in data availability), please click the link above or contact FlightAware at +1-800-713-8570 for direct access to your flight data

WE DON'T AND WILL NEVER FIND OUT, Randy is probably still in Birmingham his kids/girlfriend are probably shopping and using his jet.

Actually we have an insider on this forum who works within traffic control. He updates us where the jet is...

YEAH!! right and i work for the CIA.

Weve got somebody onboard, in traffic control, and i can now reveal, we have a baggage handler called Carlos in our pay!

KGB have got **** all on us :winkold:

As far-fetched as it sounds, it's actually true.

Whoops, don't sound like too much of a numpty because it's true. Gave destination when jet was bound for Corsica for Houllier interview

Your decision not to believe it but I guess you wasn't around when Houllier was appointed.

We've got someone on board in air traffic control lol, this site is funny

Is it funny because we have someone on here in air traffic control or is it funny because people believe we do have someone in air traffic control?

TalkSport know shit.

Their 'source' is reading the back pages of The Mirror. Fact.

I finally gave up with that hateful station this morning. Got Classic FM on now, much better for my blood pressure.

They talkshite so people react and call in so they can make money off you. Not worth worrying about.

http://radioplayer.qthemusic.com/

Listen to that instead.

Villatalk has got agents everywhere.

This forum is just the tip off the iceberg of an enormous organization. There is nothing we don't know.

Except who our next manager is gonna be.

Someone on H&V has said Flores on our shortlist and that's it come from TalkSport. Any truth or is he making it up?

Edit - Sorry, it was supposedly said back in May, apparently.

That phrase is becoming increasingly inappropriate.

It's becoming very much like the 'shortlist' drawn up by the Romans when they asked for the body of Spartacus. :)

Villatalk has got agents everywhere.

This forum is just the tip off the iceberg of an enormous organization. There is nothing we don't know.

Apart from WHO THE NEXT MANAGER IS.

Except who our next manager is gonna be.