• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey. Is he really in Madrid?!

Judging by what the Air Transport Oracle, Aka TheTrees has said, I would conclude the answer to that be "Affirmative!"

High praise indeed but, much as Macca is a top Villa boy, I thought that I would check, and I think that he may have been thrown a red herring by the handling agent at BHX.

The aircraft actually went to Corsica, which is where it went when he was hiring Gerard Houllier.

so maybe its carlo after all then !!

Indeed!

Thanks thetrees. I know it's clutching at straws but that'll do me for another few hours. I need a regular fix of this stuff. :)

Maybe GMAC is interviewing moyes for the job? I mean honeslty, I think we need to accept mr moyes is staying with the toffs

there is some funny shit posted on this board!

If Moyes got the job Gmac would be handed his P45

Wouldnt he want his own assistant steve round or whatever his name is

Maybe GMAC is interviewing moyes for the job? I mean honeslty, I think we need to accept mr moyes is staying with the toffs

Stephen Straight I think you'll find his name is.

Not even Martinez wants to **** manage us

With the surgery required to the squad and a small transfer kitty rumoured with the added fans expectation after such a mediocre season who would want to poisoned chalice springs to mind

If we can't convince the manager of Wigan to come here then I do worry about what manager we'll end up with. Also I worry if decent managers available will be happy becoming a second choice manager.

Oh come on rather then saying that why don't you listen to Dave Whelan.

If Martinez is to reject us it will be out of loyalty and the fact that Wigan is a club he's loved ever since he was a player.

The club have not even stated he is our first choice either, just Dave Whelan on the basis that we approached Wigan for an interview.

Martinez has turned us down even though he has 48 hours to make a decision and Lerner isn't even in the **** country. Does that mean either RM or Dave Whelan has been skipping around Wigan, telling employees at the DW that RM is staying so it leaks? The term "reliable source" on talksport is starting to translate more and more as "someone posted it on Facebook".

Maybe Martinez feels he isn't experienced enough, or has a rare commodity rarely seen in football these days called loyalty. I'm not a fan of his, but I'm thinking he has thought about it and realised it's either the wrong time for him, or he wants to see through what he is trying to do at Wigan.

Stephen Straight I think you'll find his name is.

I thought it was Ste Bent?