Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

We've had this question before.

Would depend on the quality of the meal.

If I knew it would be cooked right I'd probably go something like steak and chips. Or a mixed grill.

But a shit steak cooked badly would be a terrible final meal.

• Like 1

We've had this question before.

Would depend on the quality of the meal.

If I knew it would be cooked right I'd probably go something like steak and chips. Or a mixed grill.

But a shit steak cooked badly would be a terrible final meal.

mixed grill for me as well.

Longest you could go without a wash and get away with it? Showered Thursday night but can tell I need one now, was just too lazy last night.

Thursday I had an all day meeting that morphed into being brought pizza and garlic bread at about 6:00pm. then the meeting went truly informal and we started drinking at the bar. Nobody retired to their room for a freshen up, just meeting, pizza, drinking.

So by midnight I was hammered and knackered and had been wearing the same thing for about 18 hours.

I got up to my room, stripped, threw my clothes on the floor and crashed. At no point during the day had I put my bag in the room, so I couldn't even clean my teeth. Woke up Friday morning, didn't have my wash bag, didn't have fresh clothes, so I had to put shirt and trousers back on, creased to buggery, to walk through the hotel and out to the car park to get my bag. 

I felt like an absolute tramp. Once out in the car park, there was one of the other guys - retrieving his bag from the back of his car!

lads.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you were thrown into a game of Premier League football, and you had the goal of seeing how long you could go before people found out you were quite obviously not good enough to be playing at that level, what position would you choose to play?

Edited by Stevo985

The executioners moms pussy.

AMIRITE?

You beat me to it, then I thought about it and decided on his wife instead.  Sitting on a big plate.  What's he gonna do eh?

But other than that, all the messiest chipper grub I can eat.  Doner kebab, curried chips, onion rings, smoked cod and a spice burger.

If you were thrown into a game of Premier League forward, and you had the goal of seeing how long you could go before people found out you were quite obviously not good enough to be playing at that level, what position would you choose to play?

I've had a long think about this, and it would have to be as a striker.

Goalkeeper- I think most people would struggle to get a goal kick off the floor in front of 30000, let alone clear the half way line, and that would be the giveaway

Defender- losing out physically to 5 foot nothing strikers when the ball is in the air, and being put on your a**e at every change of direction- giveaway

Midfield- Most touches of the ball, giving it away under pressure, and struggling to find a team mate  with a 5 yard ball- giveaway

Striker- See Emile Heskey, Marlon Harewood, Bosko Balaban, Nathan Delfouneso, Jordan Bowery for proof it can be done.......

• Like 1

If you were thrown into a game of Premier League forward, and you had the goal of seeing how long you could go before people found out you were quite obviously not good enough to be playing at that level, what position would you choose to play?

I've had a long think about this, and it would have to be as a striker.

Goalkeeper- I think most people would struggle to get a goal kick off the floor in front of 30000, let alone clear the half way line, and that would be the giveaway

Defender- losing out physically to 5 foot nothing strikers when the ball is in the air, and being put on your a**e at every change of direction- giveaway

Midfield- Most touches of the ball, giving it away under pressure, and struggling to find a team mate  with a 5 yard ball- giveaway

Striker- See Emile Heskey, Marlon Harewood, Bosko Balaban, Nathan Delfouneso, Jordan Bowery for proof it can be done.......

Exactly my thoughts.

The position I'm best at is goalkeeper. So if my ability were actually tested, I'd choose that.

However, I'm confident that the easiest place to "hide" in the game would be as a striker. Obviously if your team dominated and you had loads of chances you'd be shown up. But in a competitive premier league game I reckon that's the last place you'd be found out.

God knows how long you'd last though :D

I'd say Midfield would be the worst one to choose. It would be practically immediate!

Edited by Stevo985

Â