Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Does anybody else play FIFA on 'alternate' controls because they were too lazy and refused to ever try and adapt after switching from PES to FIFA?

Square is the shoot button. FIFA has gotten it wrong for decades.

• Like 2

When I play it at a friends I insist on changing the controls.

Alternate is the proper way to play. When you see someone playing with Alternate you know their roots are in PES. There's an immediate respect.

And for me that's all I have. I used to be good at PES but I'm shite at FIFA

• Like 1

When I play it at a friends I insist on changing the controls.

Alternate is the proper way to play. When you see someone playing with Alternate you know their roots are in PES. There's an immediate respect.

And for me that's all I have. I used to be good at PES but I'm shite at FIFA

Exactly this!

I endure all kinds of whinging from mates when I change my controls too.

• Like 1

I used to spend hours running away from the referee on the original FIFA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1crw8MCEc

I remember quite vividly, going to a friends house in Stourport, absolutely crying with laughter when he showed me this for the first time.

Then we played Mortal Kombat and he upper-cutted me onto some spikes.. :(

I used to spend hours running away from the referee on the original FIFA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1crw8MCEc

hahaha.. for some reason that's really tickled me. 

Anyway, I'm currently wondering WTF is "(sorry donnie)" about? 

He says brackets are for people who are trying to look intelligent (which is obviously bollocks) (sorry Donnie)

Never said that exactly though did I, your taking my words out of context. I said when people use excessive amounts of brackets, go into the syria thread for examples, it gets annoying.

He says brackets are for people who are trying to look intelligent (which is obviously bollocks) (sorry Donnie)

(Never said) that (exactly) though (did I), (your taking my words out of context). I said w(hen) people use (excessi)ve amou(n)ts of ((brackets)), go into the (syria thre)ad for exam(les, it ge)ts ann(oying.)

I have to (agree) with you there.... (sorry donnie)

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Never said that exactly though did I, your taking my words out of context. I said when people use excessive amounts of brackets, go into the syria thread for examples, it gets annoying.
*you're

If you used more brackets you'd be intelligent enough to know that (not really but that's the joke) (sorry Donnie)

• Like 1

*you're

If you used more brackets you'd be intelligent enough to know that (not really but that's the joke) (sorry Donnie)

Whatever, your, you're, blah blah....who gives a shit mate.

*you're

Whatever, your, you're, blah blah....who gives a shit mate.
Who's who and what does he give his shit mate? Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Who cares, you have inadvertently started something very special.

• Like 2

Who cares, you have inadvertently started something very special.

Thats cool but stevo lying about what I said isn't.

Â